Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: **No TV-Related stuff in here, please

ooooh and Amusement Parks! Six Flags here I come! I'm going to Ohio to Cedar Point... also the rock and roll hall of fame! (I'll go into the "oldies" Section for ya john )
    "I like children - fried."
    W.C. Fields.

!~*Beckster*~!

I hear Cedar Point is awesome!!! They have tons of roller coasters. Gotta love those. Have fun!
    Last edited by Mdrio9; 07-07-2003 at 01:22 AM.

Cedar Point is definitely awesome, if you love roller coasters. They're the best.

yeah, I cant wait to go on the new top thrill dragster. apperantly its 420 feet tall, and it goes 120 mph! (Tallest and fastest rollercoaster... ooohhh i wont be able to resist it lol.)
    "I like children - fried."
    W.C. Fields.

!~*Beckster*~!

FORT Fogey
    I wanna go to Cedar Point! It sounds so awesome. Everyone that I talk to who lives in Ohio loves it. I need to get my butt down there and go! I love rollercoasters.

It's true - I've seen pictures of this big greenish place, that's really bright. They say it's called "outdoors".
    There was actually a letter to the editor once here in western oregon from a woman who thought that the trees along the highway should be cut down so she could see the scenery! Clearly she's not from around here.
    I was trying to be the Ugly American at Yellowstone over the 4th that way, demanding that the animals be brought out and paraded for me after I'd paid good money to get in. The funniest family joke became the warning flyer they handed out saying that visitors get Gored by Buffalo. I decided that it was a typo and actually many park visitors get Bored by Buffalo. They have no sense of humor, know only one joke, etc.....

I was a hermit before moving to Oregon, and quite frankly (quit calling me shirley!) it was lonely. There are only so many good conversations one can have with oneself.
    That was one of our favorite jokes in high school! "And please, don't call me Shirley!"
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

Oh, and just for giggles, I'll relate the funniest thing that happened so far this summer. I was on my way to the train station and in the middle of the road was a rather large fish! I've seen lots of road kill, but that one was new... why did the fish cross the road, etc.

So I was on the train with friends and one lady was telling me about the birds she raises, then says - The oddest thing happened on the way to the train station! I was driving down the road and an osprey came right at my car, flying about 5 feet off the road. Well he got just enough lift to get over the car, but dropped the big fish he was carrying!

I nearly fell over! I had to tell her that I'd seen the fish and couldn't figure out how it'd gotten there! Now we know!

CurvesForum

I want a picture up too and i have no idea how to do this...please shed some light on this for me....please

Lioness, to put an avatar by your name, go to the user cp button near the top of your screen, then click on avatars. You can choose from the ones showing (nice feature, by the way, John) or upload one from your computer using that option at the bottom of the page.
    Does that help?

CurvesForum

Quote Originally Posted by tracylee
    Lioness, to put an avatar by your name, go to the user cp button near the top of your screen, then click on avatars. You can choose from the ones showing (nice feature, by the way, John) or upload one from your computer using that option at the bottom of the page.
    Does that help?
    Thank you so much i really appreciate it...i will try now

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast