Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: **No TV-Related stuff in here, please

I was a hermit before moving to Oregon, and quite frankly (quit calling me shirley!) it was lonely. There are only so many good conversations one can have with oneself.

*throws self into river*
    *drowns*
    *becomes a made-for-tv movie*

I love being a hermit-in-training...heh heh. I do promise you that if I ever had aspirations of drowning myself OR becoming a TV movie that I'll see the counsel of my FORT friends before I do anything rash.

Just remember, when you're driving through Small-Town, Montana some day and you see a bent-over crazy lady with a couple dogs and a couple cats waving her hand in the air and screaming at people, realize that at last I've achieved my dream and am probably now known near and far as "The Cat Lady".

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*swims out and retrieves Shayla just moments before she actually drowns, thereby ruining the TV movie plans*
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Foiled again!

That reminds me of an episode of "Bob the Angry Flower," the comic. Bob almost catches his bus, screams after it. When the bus driver doesn't stop, Bob decides to kill himself (I'll show him!). Catch the rest of it here.

Perhaps we can pilot a made-for-tv movie based on you saving me from drowning. We can call it "Saved By Paulie." Then we can pilot a sit-com, a la South Park's Kenny, in which I almost die in every episode. Or perhaps I die and you're an angel who has to make deals so as to resurrect me. Then we could create a spin-off, featuring Grammar Goddess, called "Saved By the Crazy Cat Lady."

Woops. Talking about TV in the no-TV policy thread.

Saved By Paulie!

I like the sound of that. I could be really compassionate and stuff.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Oh, that's hard to imagine

I know. I realize everyone has a mental picture of me as a steely-eyed, compassionless robot. But I can be quite nice, on occasion.

I guess I haven't been in this thread in a while... It's crackin' me up.

I have nothing of importance to add, please carry on
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Anyone have plans for the summer?:cool:

Its called Concerts. lol. Hellfest has been going on all weekend here! (Big rock concert, only in Syracuse, At the New York State Fair Grounds. )
    "I like children - fried."
    W.C. Fields.

!~*Beckster*~!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast