Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: **No TV-Related stuff in here, please

no outdoors when I'm sitting here working my ass off......
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Originally posted by Ilikai
    yeah right! commune with nature, lets peek in on the conversation..... GD mosquitoes!!! I hate poison ivy!!! why the hell didn't you say thats what it was before I used it for toidy paper!!!! And who ordered the lumpy ground? Someone shut these damn bugs up! I am trying to sleep!!! And whats that bear doing away from the zoo??!?!?!?!

Ahhhhhhhh...you're joking right??? When I'm NOT communing with nature, it's more along the lines of....That's right, jackass, you better cut right in front of me so you can there 30 seconds faster, or frick and frack, WHYYYYYYYYYYY do I go to the Mall!

Quite honestly, I think when I grow up I'm going to be a hermit in the mountains somewhere. I'll have some pets and some books, and make the trek into town a couple times a year for supplies, etc. I like my creature comforts but I could do without easily for the solitude of crisp mountain air!

And yes, my mother has let me know that my life's dream is abnormal and I should get therapy for it!:

I should introduce you to my brother-in-law, GG. He always said he wanted to be a hermit and live out beyond the Dune Sea when he grew up. He currently lives in southern Washington, so he's nearly there.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Ummm...ok! My desired hermit-ness is not an absolute at this point...heh heh.

How the heck are things in your part of Denver, btw? I have been commuting to Boulder. Gotta love T-Wrecks!

Note of clarification for non-Coloradans: T-REX is the construction project to widen I-25 in the Denver area to (hopefully) relieve the horrible congestion that particular highway is experiencing, particularly in the area immediately around Denver proper.

Thankfully, I live well north of Denver, and rarely get to experience T-REX so, in answer to your question, GG, things are good!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    My wife commutes to Denver one day a week, but she doesn't have to travel far enough south to hit T-REX.

What I hate about my commute is when I get behind this gold Saturn on the way into the office - this guy drives like a grandma. Oh, sorry Paulie.

(For those of you that don't know, Paulie and I first became friends carpooling 9 years ago.)

That's PAULIE I've been cussing out all the time? Good Lord...at least now I know who it is and can give him the finger as I finally get to whiz around him.

I'll take that finger, long as it's coming from you, GG.

Even not knowing where that finger has been?

Ewwwww, never mind. I almost changed my mind about posting this, but since it was already typed when I went ewwwwwwww...I figured wth.

"Get that finger out of your ear! You don't know where it's been!" - Rex Kramer, Airplane!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast