Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Mother's Day - 2009

Happy Mother's Day - 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MOMS EVERYWHERE!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Re: Happy Mother's Day - 2009

What beautiful pictures!

Happy Mothers Day to you, my FORT friends who are Mothers. Thank you to my Mom for giving me life!

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Attachment 25642 Happy Mother's Day to all FoRT Mom's!
    Last edited by lopevian; 05-12-2009 at 11:37 AM.
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

I am enjoying a weekend with my daughter. She came from college to spend time in the garden with me. And we are mailing her graduation announcements.

I usually think of Mother's Day as a time to miss my mom, but am focusing this year on being a mom. I am lucky to have such interesting "children" in their twenties...

For those of you who have a mother to celebrate with, I am happy for you. I hope you all have a nice Mother's Day!

Quote Originally Posted by Cootie;3442488;
    I usually think of Mother's Day as a time to miss my mom, but am focusing this year on being a mom.
    I am too!
    I'll be at a Red Sox game at Fenway with my kids tomorrow night. Can't think of anything I'd rather do. Happy Mother's Day everyone!
    CYA

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3442492;
    I am too!
    Me three, for the first time.

Happy Mother's Day all you moms!!

HMD all you Mothers!
    My son called me at midnight (I was sound asleep) so he would be the first to wish me Happy Mother's Day.
    Count your blessings!

Happy Mother's Day! My son painted me a beautiful piece last night. It is a mother holding a baby up high in her arms.
    Yup, with donuts!!

MRD

Well Happy Mother's Day to me, I'm getting the compressor for the air conditioner fixed in my car for my birthday and mother's day. I also got a cup of coffee with curdled cream today. But I did have lunch and pedicure with my daughter earlier in the week for Mother's Day, so that was nice. Today, has been meh. But hopefully it will improve and hopefully someone will clean up the kitchen. Because I am NOT. Today is the one day of the year that the kitchen is closed and I am NOT even stepping foot in there.

I wish you all the best day possible. Mine's not bad, just not going exactly as any of us had planned. Sounds like you all have great kids that appreciate you, even the one that calls at midnight.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there.

I got into bed last night and once I got comfy, the dog joined us. As I tried to drift off to sleep, I heard a strange noise. It didn't last too long and then would happen again a few minutes later. Couldn't quite figure it out. I knew it was not hubby in snore mode because he was not snoring. I listened for it again and thought maybe it was the dog snoring. As I kept listening it sounded like a cross between a dog snoring, cat hissing and horse snorting! I knew my daughter's horse was NOT in my bedroom, so cancelled that thought. I knew the cat wouldn't dare be up in my room because she doesn't get along with the dog. And I knew that the dog doesn't snore! I finally figured it out.....it was my cell phone! I had put it on my dresser when I was charging the battery. It was in vibrate mode and that sound was letting me know I had a txt message! Duh! It was my older daughter who texted me at 12:01 to wish me a HMD! LOL

My kids are coming up in a little bit for dinner that hubby cooked. Hubby also made me breakfast this morning. He cut some lilacs out in the yard and put them in a vase. The scent is wonderful! He also got me some scratch-off lotto tickets. Don't know how much he spent, but all I won was a buck! LOL

We are also celebrating my baby's 18th birthday today! I can't believe she is 18! She went to Cape Cod with some friends for the weekend but will be home any minute now.

Tomorrow she and I have an appointment for mani/pedis. Well I am just getting a pedicure. I find that I have to type differently if I get nails, and I end up breaking one too quickly. So she will get her nails done. I will get my pedicure. Something I have been thinking about for far too long!

I will see my mom on Tuesday when I go up there. I bought a bunch of annuals to put in her planters. She loved the ones I planted for her last year. This weekend she and my dad went out to Syracuse to attend my niece's graduation from SU. Joe Biden was the commencement speaker. LOL Can't wait to hear how that went!
    Last edited by MamaC; 05-10-2009 at 05:42 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast