+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Where I went on my last vacation....

I went to Panama City Beach in Florida in March of this year. Rained alot though but the year before I was there in January and it was great weather!

I went to Oregon too; I did a road trip from Portland to the Columbia River Gorge, then down the coast.
    this is Multnomah falls in the Gorge

the following are Yaquina Head Natural Area, me with a salmon I caught, and the Columbia Gorge

I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

qb, those are breath taking pictures. All I could really think of though, is how in the world could you hold that fish with just one hand?
    My last mini vacation was just a few weeks ago. We took our little grandkid to a cabin in the woods not two hundred miles from home. He got to fish and run and play in all the meadows surrounding the cabin. He caught fire flies and chased wild turkey. Watching him have fun was a treat for us.

Gorgeous pictures, queenb!

I'm anxiously awaiting my all expenses paid trip to an all-inclusive resort on Cozumel for my sister's wedding in three weeks. Can I leave tomorrow, please???

FORT Regular
    The missus and I spent a week at St. Lucia (w/ side trip to Martinique) at the Sandals Grande St. Lucian:

Very nice place, great climate, but considering that it's supposed to be one of Sandals' top-class resorts, I wasn't highly impressed.

(Sorry about the large picture size, I tried to size them down)

Ah, Mr Beefy I thought that you just made them where I could see them too.
    They are great. Beautiful place.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Last mini-vacation was to Mt. Snow in Vermont. We went skiing for the weekend and had a blast.

Last real vacation was last August - we went for our yearly trip to Ocean City, MD. We LOVE it there - have fun every year.

Heading to LBI, NJ in July and OC, MD in August this year.

Disney Cruise planned for next October ('06) to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary

My last mini-vacation was to Richland, Washington. I went to see the Hanford Nuclear Reservation. Okay, not really. It was a wine-tasting trip, and we stayed at a hotel in Richland. My last real vacation was Moab, Utah which was spectacular. I'm going to try to post photos next week. My next vacation is probably Detroit to see the Mariners play there. God that all sounds glamourous.

Lea
    Last September we went to Boston and New York. We had never been to either city and saw three baseball games. One in Boston and two in New York. We toured Fenway Park and sat in the seats on the green monster. What fun! The best part about the trip was in New York. The hotel messed up on our room not once but twice so we were upgraded to the penthouse suite. That will never happen again.

My last vacation was Xmas of 2003. I went to Venezuela with my parents, my sister and her husband and my husband. I ended up not enjoying it as much as I would've liked too because we all wanted to do different things and never agreed.

In August, I will be going on a month long trip to Italy. I will be seeing my family and my husband's family. I'm very close to my family, so I can't wait to go and have them meet my new baby. I will obviously try to visit places in Italy I haven't seen yet, like the Amalfi coast and Sicily (where my husband's aunt lives).

Broadway, Cozumel is gorgeous, you'll love it.
    Mr. Beefy, I'm dying to go to St-Lucia.

+ Reply to Thread