+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Where I went on my last vacation....

Originally posted by Paulie
    Your boyfriend look like Mickey Mouse, Sher.
    yeah, it's not a very good pic. his ears are a little bigger in actuality. but... he's my ex bf.

i'm now with a different guy with normal ears.

and agent, mickey was grabbing my ass. not bufuing it!

Our last vacation was the family reunion up in Estes Park, CO. It was just a few months ago, and everybody on-line wondered if I was still alive.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

People should realize by now that leaving with out telling me is not a good idea
    Geez, you'd think I cared about you guys or something

Speaking of, Ili almost got in trouble. I'm sure he went to the library just for me!

Shut up... I can believe whatever I want to
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

My last vacation was this past May...we went back to Louisiana for my 20th high school reunion...

Weren't you the "Earth Mother" way back when, Cali? Makes sense that you'd be keeping track of all of us. Nice to know somebody here would get bent out of shape if my posts suddenly dried up.

Can't afford to dry up, though. Ducky and Feifer are roaring up behind me like NASCAR drivers interrupting my Sunday bike ride. I'm going to be off the Top 10 list before long if I'm not careful.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

ooh! the 20th reunion! how was that?

i went to my 10 year a few years back and decided that it would have been better if there had been a more "zoo-like" setting. you know, put people in cages and allow others to walk by and stare at them. obviously, there would be turn taking as to who was in the cage and who was the audience.

i just can answer what i do for a living and if i'm married and have kids SO many times before i want to explode! (which would have made for a much more eventful reunion!)

Actually, my 20th was a lot of fun. My graduating class was small (86 students), so we all kinda knew each other, and that made it a lot easier to "catch up" after not having seen people for so long (and some of them I hadn't seen since graduation in 1982!). Anyway, being in Louisiana and all, we had a big ol' crawfish boil one night, and that was a blast! Made me homesick for good Louisiana seafood...*sigh*

Sher said:
    travelled to tampa/st. pete to visit the salvador dali museum (so awesome)
    Sher, I used to work about a block away from the Dali museum. Been there several time, it's pretty neat.

I worked for a few months for a client right in the heart of downtown St. Pete. I loved it! There are so many interesting things to do and places to eat, all within short walking distance.

i spent about 3 hours in there. i absolutely loved it!

Listening to you two chatting about the Dali makes me want to go right now.

+ Reply to Thread