+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepialove
    When I see the new McDonalds commercial for that new sick breakfast concoction they are trying to sell. Its a stupid stupid stupid stupid commercial. Did I mention STUPID?

oh yeah, I've seen better acting in adult videos. can't believe someone said "cut, print it!"

Snellville... hometown of music's next big superstar.
    Whenever the weather people like to interrupt Big Brother or American Juniors to tell me about a thunderstorm 5 counties away. grrrrrrrrrrrr
    YDiana DeGarmo § One VoiceY

She dreamed... the impossible dream. She fought the unbeatable foe.
    She's still standing better than she ever did...

This is it! This time I know it's for real.

MY AMERICAN IDOL
    Did you think this fool could never win? Look at her, she's coming back again!

When that tampon commercial comes on with the girl who knocks it out the upstairs window!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    ......an Old Navy commercial comes on.

and

......car dealership commercials blast in at 8,000,000 decibles higher than what I was watching before they came on.
    ~*~ Maji *~

The I'm an angry gumball commercials

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    I see Britney Spears in a Toyota commercial. Yes, they're airing here.
    That's Britney? I know they are playing a Britney song, but I didn't notice that it was her in the bg.

Why the heck did they use Britney for the advert anyway?
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

You're Still The One! Olivia909's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    Whoever said Carrot Top is dead on. For those of you who don't believe in the Devil, let me say that Carrot Top is proof positive he exists. No way does that talentless, annoying schmuck have a career without selling his soul to Satan.

Carrot Top annoys me to absolutely no end. I have to change the channell the instant he comes on my television screen. Does anybody HONESTLY find this guy funny?

Other times I want to stick my foot through my TV screen....

~Anytime I see Britney Spears. That pepsi commercial drives me insane. You can't act. You can't sing. Go away already. Please.

~Those Herbal Essence Commercials. Dear Lord...I don't think you need an explaination on why I hate this commercial with a passion.

~Whenever I see Jessica Simpson and her husband Nick Lachey. (I hear that they will be airing their own reality-tv show soon. I think they are trying to torture me.) I can't stand either one of them.

~Everytime an Old Navy commercial comes on....

~Everytime J-Lo's face appears on my TV. I wish she would go away, too. I'm really sick of her and Ben and their "love story." I don't give a damn. C'mon now...

~Whenever the women on the View start to talk. I use to like that show. Eh, not anymore....

....There are many more, so I am sure that I will get back to you. I'm glad I got all of that off my chest. (I really am a nice person. Really. )
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

Justin G. from AI1.
    Hillary Clinton being interviewed by Katie Couric.
    Campaign commercials for ANY political candidate-- regardless of party affiliation.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    When that tampon commercial comes on with the girl who knocks it out the upstairs window!
    I absolutley HATE that commercial. I change channels when if comes on. I'm sure none of you want to hear my ranting but hey why not. Reasons I hate that tampon commerical

1. Why would you put your tampon on the windowsill
    2. Why would you go rooting through some person's cabinets looking for a tampon.
    3. Why would you wear ALL WHITE???????????
    4. It's kind of rude to use up all of their tampons...

Okay yeah I know its just a commerical but it annoys the crap out of me :fight And for whoever thought up that commercial.... :monkeybut hehehe

Leo
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raindance
    That's Britney? I know they are playing a Britney song, but I didn't notice that it was her in the bg.

Why the heck did they use Britney for the advert anyway?
    Yeah, that is her. As to why they used her in it, beats me.

+ Reply to Thread