+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

Any commercial for anyone running for office. 11 days to go to the election. grrrrrrrr

I can't stand the Old Navy commercal based on Green Acres...that guy drives me nuts, he stands weird, he sangs weird ewwwww.

The "dude you gettin a dell" kid.

Jenny Jones oh how I hate Jenny Jones.

actually I hate Rosie also, never liked, never watched her show, she just rubs me the wrong way.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fogey
    When I see those totally organic hair shampoo commercials.. I gag,, swear and I hate them.. hate themm

Princess
    Agreed - the "totally organic" is pretty annoying... it's so old

Another one: the "Denny's" commercial with the older, black couple.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Modesty, they were a couple that used to be on a tv show about 20 years ago. They were annoying on the show -The Jeffersons, especially him!. That voice UGH
    Its hilarious that you, having never probably seen the show find the commercial annoying
    And it is a big foot thru the tv moment

I hate Herbal Essences commercials. Yeah, we get the double entendre and it wasn't funny the first 70 million times.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    I hate Herbal Essences commercials. Yeah, we get the double entendre and it wasn't funny the first 70 million times.
    You mean they are trying to imply something there?

The sad truth is that many of the commercials today are funnier than the actual TV shows that they are inserted into, and in some cases, more money was spent on that 60 second commercial than on the 22 minute comedy show.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Princess
    The sad truth is that many of the commercials today are funnier than the actual TV shows that they are inserted into, and in some cases, more money was spent on that 60 second commercial than on the 22 minute comedy show.
    Sadly so...I hardly know whether to laugh or cry at this one....
    Its hilarious that you, having never probably seen the show find the commercial annoying
    No, I had no idea, eny!! I simply find that commercial so cheap and degrading.

Originally posted by Modesty

No, I had no idea, eny!! I simply find that commercial so cheap and degrading.
    Wow, you have inadvertantly summed up the entire run of the TV show The Jeffersons.

Heck, that description could apply to the equally appalling Good Times....

Dyn-o-mite!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Princess
    I'm happy to be at your service!
    Any other words of wisdom you'd like to hear?

i wanna stick my foot through my tv screen when i see the stupid george castanza kentucky fried chicken commercials. they got EVEN worse when they added trista and joe mill to the equation!

there's also a dodge commercial in dallas that plays some annoying as hell country song throughout. makes me yell at the tv every time! HATE IT!

+ Reply to Thread