+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 555
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

  1. #491
    FORT Fogey Miss Scarlet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,353

    Re: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    beauty balm, 7 things in one tube. love them
    Then I wish they'd say that. It actually sounds appealing.
    BB grosses me out. It sounds like a woman has BB sized lumps or blemishes sticking out of her face that need to be covered.
    just1paul likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

  2. #492
    FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,205

    Re: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

    A local furniture commercial...The announcer SCREAMS THE ENTIRE COMMERCIAL....
    just1paul likes this.

  3. #493
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,583

    Re: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

    The Lays Chicken and Waffles Potato chip commerical with Eva Longoria.
    just1paul likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  4. #494
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,888

    Re: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

    The Volkswagon commercial where three guys in ski mask go in to a store and one guy in a ski mask goes into a convenience store. The guy inside thinks it's a robbery. What? I don't understand why car companies in particular like violence or inferred violence in their commercials.

  5. #495
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,977

    Re: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

    Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    A local furniture commercial...The announcer SCREAMS THE ENTIRE COMMERCIAL....
    We have one of those .Its a car dealership, she runs it for daddy and insists on doing every-single- commercial .She yells so much, my ears bleed
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #496
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,977

    Re: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    Then I wish they'd say that. It actually sounds appealing.
    BB grosses me out. It sounds like a woman has BB sized lumps or blemishes sticking out of her face that need to be covered.
    google BB cream, its great!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  7. #497
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,301

    Re: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    The Volkswagon commercial where three guys in ski mask go in to a store and one guy in a ski mask goes into a convenience store. The guy inside thinks it's a robbery. What? I don't understand why car companies in particular like violence or inferred violence in their commercials.
    I actually LOLed at that commercial! I didn't think it inferred violence - he wasn't committing a crime! He just wanted to drive his VW with the top down in the winter!

  8. #498
    50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,470

    Re: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

    I have come to HATE the "Cox Bundle" commercial where the one guy is trimming his hedges and the other guy is watching a basketball game on his iPad. I have my TV on most of the day, and I've lost count of how many times they show that ad!!!!

  9. #499
    FORT Fogey Ellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    6,028

    Re: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

    ...when any Kardashian, or a Kardashian SO, appears and complains about how hard her/his life is.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

  10. #500
    Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,978

    Re: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

    Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I have come to HATE the "Cox Bundle" commercial where the one guy is trimming his hedges and the other guy is watching a basketball game on his iPad. I have my TV on most of the day, and I've lost count of how many times they show that ad!!!!
    OMG, I *hate* that ad. I see it at least 5 times a night and I FF through 99% of the ads but it always crops up at the wrong time.
    AZChristian likes this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.