+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

stupid commercials like the new eskimo "scope"-i'm sorry but I don't find two people rolling around to be funny

Regis, Kelly, Kathie Lee.. they're all morons. I find the majority of fake daytime host personalities to be extremely annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    Couldn't agree more. Speaking of The View, remember that knock-off with the men...? I can't remember what it was called. The Other Side? Terrible.
    Oh, I know what you're talking about...it had the guy with the dimples, Mario something, Dick Clark, the Partridge Family guy, and possibly someone else? I saw that one time, as I was in a hospital's lobby, waiting for an MRI. I was cringing so badly, it was difficult to tell if the pain I was sensing was from me, or the pain of being subjected to such horror.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    Regis and Kelly
    Is Kelly as irritating to anyone else? She gets more obnoxious with every day that passes. Today she's wearing one of those tops that looks like she cut the top off her nightgown, and has a wife beater under it. As my son in law would say now THAT'S attractive. I'd turn her off but then I'd have to turn off Jeff Probst too. He's guest hosting.
    Leave it to Kelly Lee (as Letterman calls her) to ruin the wifebeater - my favorite article of clothing, in case you hadn't guessed.

And yes, she's annoying as hell. I wonder what her monthly prozac bill is.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Leave it to Kelly Lee (as Letterman calls her) to ruin the wifebeater - my favorite article of clothing, in case you hadn't guessed.

And yes, she's annoying as hell. I wonder what her monthly prozac bill is.
    If she had a Prozac bill would she be nearly this irritating? I think she needs to be diagnosed and then medicated, big time.

The View
    If anyone watched this morning, what was the conversation when Star said something about people lying about their weight? I just passed the tv when I heard her say something about 165, more like 180, who are they trying to kid, something along those lines. I got a chuckle from that. I wanted to say, Uh Star! If the Pay Less fits.

Quote Originally Posted by famita
    stupid commercials like the new eskimo "scope"-i'm sorry but I don't find two people rolling around to be funny
    Not to mention it looked like they didn't know how to kiss very well either.

Quote Originally Posted by Curly_Hair
    Not to mention it looked like they didn't know how to kiss very well either.
    Well how could they? they are used to rubbing noses.

I can't stand those toenail fungus commericials with the little monster guy that lifts up the cartoon toenail and jumps inside! UGHHH it makes me sick the thought of something peeling my toenail back that I immediately grab the remote whenever I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold
    I can't stand those toenail fungus commericials with the little monster guy that lifts up the cartoon toenail and jumps inside! UGHHH it makes me sick the thought of something peeling my toenail back that I immediately grab the remote whenever I see it.
    Thats rich! - me too. UGH. First time I saw this commercial I was like WTH ewwww. Now I see the beginnings of it and change channel.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Premium Member
    I don't like anything on TV that shows people's toes. On the news they were doing a piece about some retired people who were getting off a bus downtown to look at some new condos. They zoomed the camera in on these people's feet getting off the bus and they were all wearing sandals. Not pretty.

The one I hate the most is the "pink in the sink" commercial about gingivitis. I have to mute the tv or change channels.

+ Reply to Thread