+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

Any time I see Paris Hilton on tv...
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose
    Speaking of Cinderella man, Miss Filangi, don't you find Renťe Z. really weird looking? She's all squinty and she looks like she had a bad facelift or something.
    I don't know if you saw "Me, Myself & Irene" but there is a scene where Jim Carey tells Rene something to the effect of she looks like she's sucking on a lemon while staring into the sun. They were dating at the time, so I guess it was supposed to be cute, but I thought it was a dead-on description of her.

I also saw somewhere that Ellen Pompeo, the girl on Gray's Anatomy, was described as "a sane Rene Zellweger." Again, a pretty good description.

So I guess I've never been a fan of hers.

I think the best Renee Zellweger impersonation I ever saw was on Mad TV.. one of the characters was an Oscar seat holder and sat next to Renee.. he was like "Are you alright? Are you having a seizure??!" or something to that effect. I was peeing my pants laughing.

Yes... Star Jones is evil. Someone must put an end to her unholy reign of terror. I honestly don't think there is a more obnoxious person on TV these days. She's a D list celeb of the highest order.. but is too self-absorbed to realise that most celebs have no idea who she is when she interviews them.

Tom Cruise's Publicist/Sister: "Tom, today you're on The View."
    Tom: "The what?"
    Tom's Pub: "The View.. you know, Barbara Walter's daytime show.. with those 4 women where they talk to you about your new movie, and Katie Holmes?"
    Tom: "Oh ya.. Barbara's show.. ok"
    Tom's Pub: "Just don't forget to be polite to the other women too."
    Tom: "There are other people?"

I swear.. if I have to hear about her friggin wedding one more time I'm gonna scream. I also love how she said very vocally on the show how much she opposed gay marriage, but then goes out and hires any nelly queen she can to plan/decorate her upcoming wedding.. gotta love Star.

Well Matt there was much talk about her husband being gay. Maybe it's acceptable as long as there's one straight one in the mix.
    I'm ready for her to stop with the religious conversations too.

Quote Originally Posted by OnMyLunchBreak
    Star Jones...allowed herself to turn into an obnoxious, shallow, name-dropping, brand-loving, mink-guzzling, silly parody of a talk show host. Her voice makes my skin crawl now.
    I could not possibly agree more. Well said.

I'd have to add Rosie O'Donnell to the list of people in this world I simply despise.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Not to be redundant here, but Star makes my skin crawl, too. I cannot figure out how in the hell The View has remained on the air for eight years. With the exception of Joy, I think they are all self-absorbed, obnoxious women. The way Meredith works the subject of sex into every other sentence reminds me of the frat guy who never gets any, but talks like he does. Gah.

I think Rene is a wonderful actress, but I can't stand her pouty, insipid little facial expressions.

Gad, I need to go to bed...I sound so grumpy.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    reminds me of the frat guy who never gets any, but talks like he does. Gah.
    Couldn't agree more. Speaking of The View, remember that knock-off with the men...? I can't remember what it was called. The Other Side? Terrible.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I'm not a big Renee Zellweger fan, either. The squinty eyes, fidgeting and never making eye contact drive me insane. She was on Letterman the other night and I had to flip the station.

I heard one DJ talking about her recent wedding - and he said she "squinted all the way to the altar..." I loved it. I thought I was the only one who had noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    I don't know if you saw "Me, Myself & Irene" but there is a scene where Jim Carey tells Rene something to the effect of she looks like she's sucking on a lemon while staring into the sun. They were dating at the time, so I guess it was supposed to be cute, but I thought it was a dead-on description of her.

I also saw somewhere that Ellen Pompeo, the girl on Gray's Anatomy, was described as "a sane Rene Zellweger." Again, a pretty good description.

So I guess I've never been a fan of hers.
    I feel better now that I know I'm not the only one who does not find her attractive.

Chach, I did see Me, Myself and Irene, but I never remember quotes from movies. This quote is dead-on.

I also didn't know who Ellen Pompeo was so I checked out her pictures. Wow, she does look like a non-squinty version of Rene.

Regis and Kelly
    Is Kelly as irritating to anyone else? She gets more obnoxious with every day that passes. Today she's wearing one of those tops that looks like she cut the top off her nightgown, and has a wife beater under it. As my son in law would say now THAT'S attractive. I'd turn her off but then I'd have to turn off Jeff Probst too. He's guest hosting.

+ Reply to Thread