+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

Star Jones.
    Mary Hart.
    Mary Hart.
    Mary Hart
    Star Jones.
    Barbara Walters

And yes. I am home sick and watching the View for some strange reason.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Ew.. Mary Hart on the View.. poor Miss Filangi.. I'd be even more sick after that..

I feel for ya.. I got food poisoning and so I'm stuck at home.. but I don't even have a TV these days.. I'm so bored!

Matt, food poisoning sucks. I have never been so sick in my life. I thought I had thrown up my body weight when I had it.

Actually, Mary Hart wasn't on the View, but I saw a ET Preview for it during a break and I was reminded how much I hate her. In case you're wondering, Star Jones brought up her wedding, again, fawned over every single guest and tried to act as if she is just the coolest thing this side of ice cubes. She failed.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

Star can set me off more than anyone I can think of. She drives me crazy. Today we got to hear about her breast reduction. I was so pleased about that.
    Another thing about the View that I don't like is the seating arrangement. The guest has to turn his/her back on one half of the group to speak to the other half. That leaves one half looking like they are excess baggage (which they all five are). There has to be a better way.

Muduh, when Walters is there, they all are extra bagage. She bugs me to no end. She's always interrupting (they all do mind you, but she is the worst) and she thinks she's the best. For me, a show without her is actually passable.

The only one I can tolerate is Meredith and sometimes Joy. Star is the worst for her name dropping and pretending she's best pals with every single guest. Today she said something like, "I predict Cinderella Man is going to be a hit!". Well, if Star Jones thinks so, I guess it must be true! It's not like there hasn't been Oscar buzz around it already, STAR JONES predicting it makes it true.

Speaking of Cinderella man, Miss Filangi, don't you find Renée Z. really weird looking? She's all squinty and she looks like she had a bad facelift or something.

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    It's too bad, I think Star Jones was a high powered criminal defense attorney in her former life.

But somehow she allowed herself to turn into an obnoxious, shallow, name-dropping, brand-loving, mink-guzzling, silly parody of a talk show host. Her voice makes my skin crawl now.

I like Joy though....of course, I haven't seen the View in probably eight or nine months and it's been on a downward spiral for a long time.

FORT Fan
    Anything Britney Spears... AND is anybody even interested in her "reality tv" program???

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose
    Speaking of Cinderella man, Miss Filangi, don't you find Renée Z. really weird looking? She's all squinty and she looks like she had a bad facelift or something.
    I like Renee a lot but I think the big weight gains and loses have taken their toll. She said today that she doen't intend to do it again.Also, her hair, skin and dress were so near the same color that it was hard to tell when one left off and the other started.
    I've always thought that she had very little fashion sense. The dress she wore looked like a cocktail dress and she wore no hose and had on rather casual shoes. Odd selections.

+ Reply to Thread