+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

the simple life commercials

the snickers commercials are so y

I hate infomercials...KING of
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

DEFINATELY!

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    The latest commercial for Brawny paper towels where the guy is dressed like a lumberjack and making his wife a birthday cake. Making those goo-goo eyes while wiping up the frosting he slopped on the counter is just so cheesy. The only good thing is the cute puppy.

I actually think that's the new Brawny guy, Marleybone! I kind of like the commercial and wonder when he's going to stop by my house to bake me a cake!

I havent seen that commercial I dont think

The 'Cashmere' toilet paper commercial. I don't even remember the brand, but they are trying to find out the softest texture. The test subject rips the cashmere sweater off the mannequin, throws it on and starts rubbing herself with it.

PLEASE!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar
    I hate the Old Navy ads. At least the most recent one for shorts isn't as grating as the other ones.

I really hate it when you see the same commercial at each commercial break, particularly if the same ad is shown more than once during the break. There should be a law that the same commercial cannot be shown more than once every 30 minutes, for a maximum of ten times in one day.

Me too.

This might just be a Canadian ad, but they play the Excel breath mint ads far too much. There is one with an older lady and the cabana boy and another with two girls and a guy, all strangers, at a photo booth. Right after the other. Every commercial break. Even if they weren't incredibly stupid commercials, I'd hate it.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It's time for the Old Navy tunic commercial to go away. You know the one with the girls dancing on the bow of the boat? I'm over it.

FORT Newbie

Report Card Commercial

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I see Britney say "for those who think young" on her Pepsi commercial.
    I cringe and flip the channel every time I see that tv commercial showing the kid bringing home a good report card to his mother because he's been attending whatever horror of a special school. The music that commercial has been using for years drives me up the wall.
    Last edited by leigh; 04-21-2005 at 11:35 PM. Reason: I wish to post my own post

+ Reply to Thread