+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

Premium Member
    The commercial where the guy is licking batter off the electric mixer and it accidently turns on and gets his tongue caught in it. :phhht He screams and screams and the screaming seems to last forever. I can't change channels fast enough when that comes on, so I don't even know what the commercial is for.

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    Whenever a verizon commercial comes on

*brandishes shotgun and fires* CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?!?! HUH?! HUH?!?!?!?!!
    I was in love with a difficult man.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    The commercial where the guy is licking batter off the electric mixer and it accidently turns on and gets his tongue caught in it. :phhht He screams and screams and the screaming seems to last forever. I can't change channels fast enough when that comes on, so I don't even know what the commercial is for.

Marleybone, that stupid commercial is for an ice cream sundae from blizzard (I think)
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Premium Member
    I hate those crappy "THANK YOU" Citibank. commercials. If I was having a conversation with someone and they bellowed out "THANK YOU!!!" out of nowhere, I'm pretty sure my reaction would be "uhh what for?' Not...."awww you've never said that to me before!"

Oh and that "I'm candidate Bozo the Clown and I approved this message" that everyone is using now. bleah.:deadhorse

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

I hate the bald guy Geico commercial :rolleyes

that Quiznos commercial with those little pikmis' singing "eat guizno's subs!"
    do you honestly think I have anything better to do than type about a bunch of low-life people hungry for money...nope...deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    I hate those crappy "THANK YOU" Citibank. commercials. If I was having a conversation with someone and they bellowed out "THANK YOU!!!" out of nowhere, I'm pretty sure my reaction would be "uhh what for?' Not...."awww you've never said that to me before!"

I know what you mean. The one with the ladies in the grocery store really gets to me. If someone came up to me, rubbed my tummy and asked when I was due...a simple "thank you" wouldn't stop me from telling her off.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    Does anyone in here know who CoJo from Entertainment Tonight is?

That guy makes me nutty!He talks and talks and talks and is never saying anything.Imagine the personality of Joan Rivers in a body that looks like Steven Tyler from Aerosmith caught in a lawnmower and you have CoJo.
    A visual aid.....

He looks like he used the same doctor - plastic surgeon that Michael Jackson used...

Now the one true thing that annoys me about him and all the other freakish looking "clothes - critics" who knock other peoples clothes... That they are in outfits that are worse than the people they are knocking.

Joan and Melissa River always looks like rejects from the local Clown College. And all three of them (Joan, Meliisa & Cojo) have the biggest mouths I have ever seen. I hope since E! have gotten rid of Joan and Melissa there will be better dressed critic's. Who are not annoying as hell to watch.

FORT Fogey
    Ooh I thought of 2!

1. The commercial for some car where the key can turn on the car. The little girl is going "Abrakazam Abrakazam Abrakazam" and then "aaaaaaabracadabra" and the car turns on. It was cute the first time, but her voice just grates on my nerves now that I've seen it about 5 million times.

2. The Pringles commercial where theres a little girl and a older guy. The girl has pringles, the guy has lays. The girl is being all smug about how her chips have no grease blah blah blah and in the end she gives the pringles to the guy. My god that commerical is annoying!

Quote Originally Posted by Drice
    Have you seen the lateste brush & go toothpaste?
    Just "RIP & SLIP" AHHHH!! lol
    I love it!

+ Reply to Thread