+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 56 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

The Girl With FORT-itude saltyj's Avatar
    I agree with the "Lost another loan to Ditech." You're not funny, you can't act, the least you could do for us is be good-looking, but nooo...
    Viva La Vie Boheme!

I'm back--Jack is mine! littlemess23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    More on the freakin' Valtrex commercial:

Why are the couples sooo happy? Are they celebrating? WHEEEEE look who got the herp!

And some day I really am going to put my foot through the screen when they start rattling off the little disclaimers at the end. You know, the ones where they advise people taking Valtrex not to "forget" to mention to your doctor that you have "HIV infection or a bone marrow or kidney transplant". OK, let me get this straight. They are concerned that someone will go get herpes medication, but FORGET to tell the doc that they have HIV?
    lol geekgirl

goodness, there are so many commercials that get up my craw...
    How come the dove gets to be the peace symbol? How about the pillow? It has more feathers than the dove, and it doesn't have that dangerous beak.

~Jack Handey

I'M OK, YOU'RE OK.

Quote Originally Posted by WomynLee
    Lost another loan to ditech!
    I was hoping it wasn't just me. I can't stand that stupid actor! In fact, I can't stand the Ditech commercials as a whole. The others without the idiot would be okay by themselves if ditech didn't over-saturate the cable channels - especially the news networks. They run their commercials 3 and 4 times an hour, every hour, on CNN, FNC, and a bunch of others stations. Enough, already. Whew, I feel so much better for getting that off my chest.

I'm not sure what law firm it is, but they run an add during the day and very late at night that starts "if you have been injured by anything, you could get compensated". I wonder if I could get compensated for being annoyed by their commercial.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

TV Fanatic Snake Champion baskiddball's Avatar
    I wanna kick the tv everytime I hear a metallica song... such noise

I saw JLo on one of those E! True Hollywood things.....every interview she did over a span of several years, she sprinkled these words over and over again: "You know, you know, you know, you know what I mean, you know what I mean...." over and over and over. :phhht Fortunately for me, it got so obnoxious, I turned the darn thing off. I hate her.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    I'm not sure what law firm it is, but they run an add during the day and very late at night that starts "if you have been injured by anything, you could get compensated". I wonder if I could get compensated for being annoyed by their commercial.
    yeah, and "I'll FIGHT for you!" yeah right. :phhht
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Need I mention that foot fungus commercial again?
    Especially when they run it during dinner time. That and the one about irritable bowels when the women have the words written on their stomachs, and the one where the woman is talking about spitting pink in the sink when brushing her teeth. ICK.

Have you seen the pepto bismal commercial with about five people in it. One person grabs stomach, one lower abs, one butt, etc., as they dance around simulating that stupid macarena dance? So, so stupid....

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Have you seen the pepto bismal commercial with about five people in it. One person grabs stomach, one lower abs, one butt, etc., as they dance around simulating that stupid macarena dance? So, so stupid....
    I had that song stuck in my head while I was camping earlier this month. A friend of mine and me were singing it...I hate it sooooo much!

+ Reply to Thread