+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

Lost another loan to ditech!

When I channel surf and all I see are those stupid 30 minute commercial shows!

Premium Member
    More on the freakin' Valtrex commercial:

Why are the couples sooo happy? Are they celebrating? WHEEEEE look who got the herp!

And some day I really am going to put my foot through the screen when they start rattling off the little disclaimers at the end. You know, the ones where they advise people taking Valtrex not to "forget" to mention to your doctor that you have "HIV infection or a bone marrow or kidney transplant". OK, let me get this straight. They are concerned that someone will go get herpes medication, but FORGET to tell the doc that they have HIV?

You are so right, geekgirl. I feel the same about the "enhancement" pills. These people went on national tv and told the world he or she can't perform. I can't imagine ever thinking about doing this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    That Coca Cola commercial where the 2 basketball players come in for refreshments. The one guy rubs the can of coke all over his sweaty 6 pack and then rubs it under his pits. Hands it over to his friend, who proceeds to gulp it down.

(Reminds me of the stories that you should never drink beer out of the can or bottle.) *shudder*
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl
    That Coca Cola commercial where the 2 basketball players come in for refreshments. The one guy rubs the can of coke all over his sweaty 6 pack and then rubs it under his pits. Hands it over to his friend, who proceeds to gulp it down.

Haven't seen that one. Now that is just plain NASTY! That is supposed to sell soda?!?

I wanted to stick my foot through the screen when that girl said she dated Fabio for 5 minutes! THAT was the big secret?
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar

That "Natural Bra" ad...

It's killing me. Each time I see it, I think "Britney Spears" and want to

It's an interesting concept, but... I dunno.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

It doesn't look very comfortable. Not to mention it's just sort of odd looking.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Has anyone seen the commercial showing what happens to your mouth when you chew??? I know they are trying to warn American kids on the consequences of chewing tobacco, but it is just plain nasty and disgusting. Everytime I see it, I want to
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread