+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

Has anyone seem the commercial for Crest White Strips where the young woman goes into the restaurant to meet her friends? They immediately set up a chorus of "okay, who is he?" She denies there being a "he" then one of them says "whatever." I could do serious damage to the tv over that one. Are we to believe she only brushes her teeth when a "he" is involved? Also, I have to say, I think that is a mouthful of very new caps. I don't think I have ever seen actual teeth that are that perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    Has anyone seem the commercial for Crest White Strips where the young woman goes into the restaurant to meet her friends? They immediately set up a chorus of "okay, who is he?" She denies there being a "he" then one of them says "whatever." I could do serious damage to the tv over that one. Are we to believe she only brushes her teeth when a "he" is involved? Also, I have to say, I think that is a mouthful of very new caps. I don't think I have ever seen actual teeth that are that perfect.
    I totally agree!

Have you all seen the new Gain commercial, where the lady is doing her laundry and she's taking clothes out to hang on the line, and to her surprise the neighbor has men underwear on her head, because she smelling the Gain detergent, and when he neighbor spots her, she quickly throws the underwear to the ground, and runs home through the shrubs, pleeeeeeeeease.. why was she smelling underwear, couldn't they had let her smell towels or something a little less noticeable lol.. I told my fiance' wouldn't you like to come home and catch our neighbor smelling your underwear from our clothes line .. omg.. too funny

Ack, I can't STAND Cojo!! :phhht

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Ack, no Cojo! I turn the channel whenever I see him - I can't stand him!
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

* Local TV news -- any channel, any day, any time
    * People who say "utilize"
    * People who say "conversate"
    * The SNL cast's new habit of laughing during sketches. That's soooo Carol Burnett.
    * Rabid conservative gasbags on cable news
    * Earnest yet arrogant liberals on PBS
    * Ersatz political "satirist" Mark Russell
    * Girls Gone Wild commercials, MTV spring break specials or any video of drunk college kids shouting "Wooo-hooo!"
    * Suze Orman
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Those Barilla (spl) commercails for their pasta. Where the man bumps into the woman in the street. Later that night at his resturant he sees her and makes sure she gets Barilla pasta.

Stores that have "Going Out of Business"sales for years.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    I, too, cringe at that ad. It's not a good ad on its own, let alone the play on Sex and the City. I've also seen a couple of other Sex and the City - type ads. I say let it go, folks, come up with some original ideas.

Oh, and about Cojo? I wonder how much they have to pay Mary Hart (or whomever) to be so nice to him.

I can't stand Mary Hart either. ET I use to watch all the time, now they repeat the same things. Do AI alllll the time and make big things out of nothing. They have gone down hill over the past few years.

+ Reply to Thread