+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

blazing, i love your sig.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

~*Perfect Princess*~ Blazingorchidlv's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    blazing, i love your sig.
    I stole the I swear im not god one from my friend Aaron...and i think i read the other one in one of the threads and it totally fit last night haha
    I swear the alcohol is coming out my nose

Ociffer...i swear to drunk i am not God...

Quote Originally Posted by Blazingorchidlv
    I stole the I swear im not god one from my friend Aaron...and i think i read the other one in one of the threads and it totally fit last night haha
    I want to stick my foot the TV when I see something thats supposed to be 'controversial' but is simply 'for ratings and publicity' to drum up a sagging career....

Madonna do you hear me?
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by senrik
    I want to stick my foot the TV when I see something thats supposed to be 'controversial' but is simply 'for ratings and publicity' to drum up a sagging career....

Madonna do you hear me?

Oh yeah? I want to stick my foot in the TV when Brittney and Christina try to perform with someone of Madonna's stature and ruin everything.

FORT Fogey
    I hate the commercials when Britney Spears says "Are you ready for some football?" in that annoying voice! Grrr....she doesn't even care about football, and she's so 2 years ago! No one even cares. Plus, I've heard parts of some of her songs on her upcoming CD and it sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by JDHeninger
    Oh yeah? I want to stick my foot in the TV when Brittney and Christina try to perform with someone of Madonna's stature and ruin everything.
    Does perform include tongues?

Thats another bunch whose 15 minutes are just about up.

FORT Fogey
    haha I was watching REgis and Kelly this morning, and DAvid Spade was on, and they wanted him to comment on the Brit/Madonna/X-tina kiss, and he said, "That was fake bi".... "Lots of girls today are fake bi, and we need to stop it!", etc etc etc. Pretty funny...

-Rach

When Judge Judy says anything....at all.
    The View chicks
    The Other Half idiots....Mario has come a long way since Saved By The Bell
    Oh and Battle of the Network Stars....there is a reason it hasn't been on since like 1979

bad Reality TV. nuff said.

RV commercials. Out here its usually Poulsbo RV, which gives the town of Poulsbo a bad name.

Douche Commercials.... Puhlease, I know its important, but not while I'm eating dinner.

5 minutes of show and 10 minutes of commercials.... Maybe thats why SNL isn't funny anymore.

I'm getting so annoyed at the evening local news. Half the time they are promoting stories that will be on later that newscast, the late cast, the next morning. I just want to hear the news. I'm also tired of the promos that make something sound really big, but the story isn't. grrrrrrr
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread