+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: "I want to stick my foot through my tv screen when...."

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I hate absolutely hate..the genital herpes commercial.with the stupid music.."living the life I want" drives me to drink. so now that you got your Valtrex..herpes isnt going to keep you from Kayaking...

Hate the Kikkoman teriyaki sauce commercial...rubs me the wrong way.

Patricia Heaton in those safeway commercials now in those pantene commercial...she acts so holier than thou.

i think its a burger king commerical but the guy says what can i get for a buck....so stupid...

And I really want to put my size 10 foot thru the tv when i see those god- awful Coors commercial..."I like hanging with my friends drinking coors lite and twins..." I hate commercials that try to be your friend...stop it!!

Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by caliqueen16
    Somebody earlier mentioned how they hate Jessica Simpon and Nick Lache. I hate seeing them too.

Also Christina Aguilera or Britney Spears.

Not to mention that Hilary Duff chick.

And the Olsen twins.

And all those little tween and teen "celebrities".

And Kelly Ripa can get annoying too.

Geeze, I never realized how many people bugged me on TV.
    YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH! I seem to dislike the same people as you, but my list goes on a bit longer (Avril, etc.)

-Rach

The Verizon wireless Guy..

Can you hear me now?
    "duh, you're standing next to me, of course I can, dumbA%%" Someone needs to shoot the phone... can you hear me now?

ANyone ever see the Mr. Yoshida Commercials? with Mr. Yoshida *ON* the veggies????? talk about bad stereotypes...
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

FORT Fogey
    hm... I completly forgot about what the car was.. but the commercial where the woman is like "I see a man who knows where he's going in life" and they show a picture of the GPS system and then the kids go "I see parents who...blahblahblah" That commercial just really really really annoys me

CNN annoys me too. I just read the newspaper- its more exciting than hearing old farts talk about it

Newlyweds-Nick and Jessica...

when I am watching the Food Network and they are making some really barfy recipe but I want to see the one at the end so I have to watch it.

when I see Family Feud and it is the fat host.. not the guy from Home IMprovement but the other guy.. I hate him

That Comic Insult Dog-- I can't remember his name either.. I'm having a major brain fart right now...

Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    That Comic Insult Dog-- I can't remember his name either.. I'm having a major brain fart right now...
    Triumph.... and he's a good dog..... for me to poop on.
    "The purpose of the new capitalism is to shoot the wounded." ~ Andy Grove, Chairman, Intel Corporation

I totally despise seeing the commercials for politicians or car dealerships when the parents/grandparents use their little kids in their promotions! Leave the little kids out of your business! Drives me bananas! I actually had a real estate agent show up on my porch last week trying to drum up business and he had his two little kids all decked out in their Sunday best with him. Sure, you've got cute kids, don't bring them on my porch (or on my tv) and try to use them to get my business! Ok...I feel better now.

FORT Fogey

Hmm...the latest commercials to annoy me? Oh, I'm having a problem as I cannot come up with any! Ahhhh...what shall I do? Watch TV lol!

Oh, you know what kinds of commercials I hate? The ones that are really long and you have no idea what it's about so you keep watching and at the end, you're still confused! Tell me what's that about?

Commericals for prescription drugs are really getting on my nerves. During the evening news they show commerical after commerical saying stuff like "ask your doctor if this stupid overpriced pill is right for you" Personally I don't think they should be allowed to advertise prescription drugs at all. But they do over and over and over.

of course I still and always hate Carrot top and J-Lo with a passion.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

1. Donald Rumsfeld: When you scowl at the camera and bark, it does convince me I should shut up and just accept the Way Things Are. No, really.

Result: Whiskey bottle through the TV.

2. John's mentioned it, but it bears repeating: the Oven Mitt from Arby's. Whatever marketing genius thought (wrongly) that the Pets.com sock puppet could work for Arby's in a different guise needs a cattleprod enema. STAT.

3. The Dell Intern commercials, especially those where the blonde one had any speaking role. Dear Dell, why would anyone want to buy a computer from a company that employs this harpie? Don't you think we all deal with this type of personality enough in our day-to-day working lives?

4. And, finally, the Bank of America I-just-don't-think-I-should-pay-for-any-of-it commercial.

You know the one I'm talking about:

Bank manager: ...And you want PC banking, telephone banking and checks...for free.

Woman: [nods]

Bank manager: Right.

Woman: I just don't think I should have to pay for any of it.

Bank manager: Neither do we.

That scream you hear reverberating into the outer atmosphere is me.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

~*Perfect Princess*~ Blazingorchidlv's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32

4. And, finally, the Bank of America I-just-don't-think-I-should-pay-for-any-of-it commercial.

You know the one I'm talking about:

Bank manager: ...And you want PC banking, telephone banking and checks...for free.

Woman: [nods]

Bank manager: Right.

Woman: I just don't think I should have to pay for any of it.

Bank manager: Neither do we.

That scream you hear reverberating into the outer atmosphere is me.
    I work for a bank...not BofA thank god! lol but I love the one that says theyll give u back ur money if someone uses ur card unauthorized. And its like ok...thats nice..SINCE ITS THE LAW!!! it drives me insane because its the law and they act like they're doing u a favor lol
    I swear the alcohol is coming out my nose

Ociffer...i swear to drunk i am not God...

+ Reply to Thread