+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dumbest SPAM you've ever received

Dumbest SPAM you've ever received

I just had to tell everyone about this great opportunity that popped up in my e-mailbox this morning. An entire acre of land on the freaking moon for just $29.99! That's less than $30 for a big ol' chunk of the MOON! Wow! I am so on board. Anyone want to go in on a chunk of the moon with me?

What kind of dumb SPAM have you seen in your e-mail?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Well I got this SPAM that told me: "Bob, look and feel 10 years younger!" Now first of all my name isn't Bob, and I don't think that's the best name they could have made up and second of all, seeing as I'm 22, I don't want to look and feel 10 years younger.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Wow, only an acre on the moon? I don't want to be that close to neighbors.

Here's one of my more recent ones:

Hi Friend

Over the last 2 years, I've helped 80,124
    people discover how to make money online.

Wow. No amount of penis enlargements or peek-a-boo girly sites can top that.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I don't know, Bob, 7th grade was the pinnacle of my existence. Everything else has sucked after that.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

seeing as I'm 22, I don't want to look and feel 10 years younger.
    But being 12 was so much FUN! Of course, you wouldn't be able to drive drink, vote or do anything else.. but hey! you'll look 10 years younger.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

see, that's the beauty of it, he'll only look ten years younger, so he can get away with stupid stuff by saying "But I'm a kid", but can still do the fun stuff by saying "Yeah, I look young, here's my ID though"

I don't even read spam anymore. If I don't recognize the name ZAP.

Paulie, you better get a few acres. When we colonize you could sell for huge profits!!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I can't help but see the spam that shows up in my work mailbox. I've got the whole preview thing going on. I get some pretty eye-popping ones, too. Very embarrassing at work. Not sure why I get those. Seriously.

"from skinny person to fat person."

that's just such rude spam.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I've gotten the Nigerian scam one. I've gotten ones offering me breast enlargment (never mind that I'm a guy). I've been offered US military benefits, which is strange since I've never even served in the American military.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast