+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dumbest SPAM you've ever received

The "worst"? That's subjective, but I'm going with the Nigerian bank scam. In order to fall for this one, I have to believe that a) some Nigerian mucka-muck managed to get ahold of my email address and b) is willing to cut me in for some of this fool's gold if I put up a few thousand dollars. Yeah, right.

My brother actually forwarded me the "Bill Gates will give you money if you forward this on" email, and he ended with the tag line, "I don't know if it's true, but it can't hurt." (Dude, you went to Berkeley and Harvard?!)

Oh, and guys: Friendly piece of advice now--the "penis enlargement"? It don't work. Not that I have anything to worry about in that department, but y'know...
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    Ive had a bunch and alot of subject lines that cant be repeated here to keep this post pg. But if I get one more e-mail asking me to check out there web cam I'm going to start going crazy.

It doesn't work, phat? I want my money back!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234