+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What kind of car do you drive?

What kind of car do you drive?

What kind of car do you drive, and how would you rate it on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being best)?

I drive a Jeep Cherokee, Country edition, 1995. Kind of like this one, but white with silver trim:

I'd rate it a 6. Lots of road noise, and not very pretty inside, but comfortable and hasn't cost me a lot in repair/maintenance costs over the long haul. I have 115k miles on it (I travel a lot), and it's been pretty good.

I drive a 2000 Ford Taurus. Silver. With Spoiler.

Bigger than I'd like, but it's nice. I got it after hs. graduation.

So, I'd rate it a 9. Lots of space, comfortable, nice interior, 5 star safety. This can be a pro or con, depending: if you don't buckle your seatbelt, a little red light will flash and it makes this annoying beeping noise every couple minutes.

I drive a 1994 Dodge Grande Caravan LE. I bought it from my dad. It is great for long trips and kids taxi.

My hubby drives my 1995 Chevy Corsica. It is great for zipping about town. He just uses it to get ot work and back. My parents bought this car for me after my baby(1989 Chevy S10 Blazer) was stolen while I lived in Alb, NM. Glad to be back in Texas.

I really want one of those vans with remote acces sliding doors and back hatch. It also needs an entertainment system for the kiddos. This would be helpful for the 8hr drive to see Abuelo.

Most of the time I drove the 92 Bonneville. Light blue, VERY comfortable and easy to drive.
    Summertime I drive (but not enough this summer) my 67 Caliente convertable. I love that car, and am sad that I didn't drive it enough.
    I have my eye on Hubbys 98 (?) Grand Prix GT though... even has the radio controls in the steering wheel... I want that car!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

uhg...awful pic

Sheesh, that picture has such bad resolution. Did you get the digital camera at Toys 'R Us?

Just kidding, Cali! Show us you Cali car!

I used to drive a Mercedes Benz 350 sL when we lived in Australia but when we moved I had to sell it, and now I drive a Chevy Blazer. Dylan drives a Chevy pickup. Yes, we are true Albertans.

OK John, here's the "Cali", but the picture sucks
    Yes, it is in need of a paint job too
    Attached Images Attached Images

BTW we own all the chrome to it, but hubby doesn't want to put it on until we paint it

Excellent! I love the over-and-under headlights. Very interesting car.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 57 123456789101151 ... LastLast