+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What kind of car do you drive?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    Jewelsy, should I even ask you what "lotion Man" means..lolol Yeah alfa are terribly sexy...lol
    Tee Hee. Well, "Lotion Man" owned a company that made lotions, creams, bubble bath, candles, etc. for Bath & Body Works, Bare Essencials, Eddie Bauer, and others. He used to send me boxes of these products so my friends started calling h im "Lotion Man".!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Okay... my vehicle:

I recently acquired a sleek, sporty white compact with red trim. I love it: I'll take me anywhere. I never have a problem with parking, it seems I never have to fill it up, and it's so quiet it's almost like it doesn't even have an engine

It's the Luxury / Sport / Compact edition ?

Yep... it's t's my cane...

I drive a 2002 Nissan Xterra 4wd with towing package and power everything...ha ha ha I don't tow anything and I rarely use the 4wd but I got and awesome deal. Meanwhile, hubby drives 92 nissan work truck and a 2002 Nissan Frontier King Cab for play.
    I got the Xterra this year because my Dodge Caravan had become a pain in the rear. This is the first time in 7 years hubby and I have both had a car of our own.

'96 Ford Explorer here. I am thinking about getting a Dodge Durango next.

I need the 4WD because I am always heading up to the mountains to ski. 4WD+studded snow tires = great handling in snow.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Quote Originally Posted by chirospasm
    I'm a Ford loyalist, even if it does stand for fix or repair daily. Seriously, I do find them very reliable,
    Chiro, I have to agree with you about Fords. I had a 1986 Thunderbird from 1990 until I traded it in in Dec of 95 when I bought my 96 Bronco. The thunderbird served me very well and had close to 150k miles at the time. I had the Bronco until April of this year and I never had to do any more than routine maintainence. That truck had 140k miles when I sold it. Other than being a gas guzzler, you can't go wrong with a Ford 302 engine.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

This is what I used to drive and have tended to drive. The kind of grade-A Klassy vehicle with a capital K in which you have to pop open your gas tank to get your 8 track to pop out Although this photo doesn’t do justice to the rusty gems I have had the unsafe, carbon-monoxide-inhaling-pleasure to drive. See the people pushing it? Tain't me, but it could have been.

This is what I want to drive (Hugh Grant’s rockin’ car in “About a Boy”, the Audi TT coupe 225):

This is what I actually drive. (Hyundai Elantra) Why? Por que? Because I was bein’ all sensible. I bought it for the warranty and because I whittled the will of the sales person down to a fine nub:

Jewelsy, that cane gets you great gas mileage, though. And the repair costs are really good.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Jewelsy, that cane gets you great gas mileage, though. And the repair costs are really good.
    Yep, and people are ALWAYS giving it double takes -- it must be super sleek and very sexy...

I drive a Ford F350 dually extended cab power stroke. For reals. It is my every day car.

Hubby drives a GMC 2004 Sierra crew cab Duremax.

Then we have a 1978 Toyota Landcruiser for off roading and camping.

FORT Fogey
    My mothers car---

imagine it with a gold body and black roof-- or just go to miniusa.com and check out the solor gold Mini Cooper.. Not so sure I like this car, its wayyy too small,especially because I have to transport my backpack and soccer bag every morning... And speaking of Transports, this is my moms old car-Pontiac Transport

its hideously ugly. Seriously.. its green with gold on the bottom

My brother has a Mustang and my dad has a Mercedes something or other. Me, I want... anything. Seriously.. I don't have a preference- just not a Transport

+ Reply to Thread