+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74748495051525354555657
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What kind of car do you drive?

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    That is a nice ride PGM35. A woman who lives on the same mtn I do drives a black one. I asked my kids who it was and they said their Sunday school teacher. Then asked why. I told them because I was following her up the mtn and couldn't help but notice how bad her car made my Mercedes look.
    Thanks CantGetNuf Heehee! I test drove the SRT8 (V8 Engine) Yellow with Black Racing Stripes but it was WAY too much car for me. I would have had a $1000 in fines and tickets with a suspended license in no time! So I got the downgraded V6 and classic white like one in the movie Vanishing Point.
    CantGetNuf likes this.

I got my Mercedes from my employer. And no I didn't have to sleep with him to get it. During the worst part of the recession he couldn't afford to give me a raise. My clunker broke down and he gave me the Mercedes and told me not to ask for a raise for at least 3yrs. lol Worked for me. Its a '92 but my employer has OCD so it's in great shape.
    When I first got it my son asked if I could meet him at the gas station. When I pulled in he got out of his car, went to my trunk and opened and then reclosed it. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "You had a Dollar General bag hanging out the trunk. Gawd it didn't take you long to redneck up this car did it." LMAO!!!
    Punkin, PGM35, justCoz and 3 others like this.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf View Post
    I got my Mercedes from my employer. And no I didn't have to sleep with him to get it. During the worst part of the recession he couldn't afford to give me a raise. My clunker broke down and he gave me the Mercedes and told me not to ask for a raise for at least 3yrs. lol Worked for me. Its a '92 but my employer has OCD so it's in great shape.
    When I first got it my son asked if I could meet him at the gas station. When I pulled in he got out of his car, went to my trunk and opened and then reclosed it. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "You had a Dollar General bag hanging out the trunk. Gawd it didn't take you long to redneck up this car did it." LMAO!!!
    That's awesome! Both parts of this story! LOL
    CantGetNuf likes this.

I test drove my new car today. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow. It's my third straight RED car. lol I asked him to find me a silver one, but it didn't work out. He asked about red and I said why not? lol (IT's actually Sparkling Ruby Red. Dark red with some sparkle.) It's a 2013 Elantra. It's sporty enough, but still a good sedan.
    Punkin, CantGetNuf and PGM35 like this.

Debb we have a silver 2011 Elantra. Sporty little car. My husband wanted it for his work car because it gets such good gas mileage.
    PGM35 and Debb70 like this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

+ Reply to Thread