+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What kind of car do you drive?

Re: What kind of car do you drive?

2008 Nissan Versa. It's silver and I am not crazy about the color but it runs like a champ, gets great gas mileage and it's cute.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

I'm still driving my 2001 Pontiac Bonneville. And I will be until I get through college and (hopefully) find a good job. It's got 125,000 miles on it and I don't know what I'd do without my son. In just the last couple of years he has replaced 2 wheel bearings, a CV joint (?), all the brakes, and some part that the mechanic gave us an estimate of $300 for, that Kevin replaced for $35! Oh yeah, he also fixed the window in the back seat that rolled down but would NOT roll back up just this weekend. I'd love to have a newer car, but this one is paid for and right now we just can't take on a car payment.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I just gave up my leased mid-life crisis Cadillac XLR, hardtop convertible roadster, red and hot as could be!!! Loved it but it really wasn't very practical.
    Traded it for a Cadillac SRX, the new cross over....like a small SUV. Love being high up again, was hard to get used to being so low to the ground w/the sports car and now I have room for groceries and our 3 large dogs. Also cut our monthly payments in half!!! But it is red also! Love a red car.
    Even though I'm not in the sports car anymore, yesterday evening I got pulled over for speeding. Luckily, I've only had one ticket in my life so I got off w/a warning. Again. I am, literally, the Little Old Lady from Pasadena
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4059167;
    I just gave up my leased mid-life crisis Cadillac XLR, hardtop convertible roadster, red and hot as could be!!! Loved it but it really wasn't very practical.
    Traded it for a Cadillac SRX, the new cross over....like a small SUV. Love being high up again, was hard to get used to being so low to the ground w/the sports car and now I have room for groceries and our 3 large dogs. Also cut our monthly payments in half!!! But it is red also! Love a red car.
    Even though I'm not in the sports car anymore, yesterday evening I got pulled over for speeding. Luckily, I've only had one ticket in my life so I got off w/a warning. Again. I am, literally, the Little Old Lady from Pasadena
    You go Girl! I love my SUV for the reasons you stated. It is so easy to get groceries out of the back...don't feel like I'm standing on my head.
    Will your carlashes work on this new Car? They showed the carlashes on the morning show... so cute .

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden;4059330;
    You go Girl! I love my SUV for the reasons you stated. It is so easy to get groceries out of the back...don't feel like I'm standing on my head.
    Will your carlashes work on this new Car? They showed the carlashes on the morning show... so cute .
    The car lashes look great!!! I love them but mostly, I love seeing other people smile when they see them.
    When you order the lashes, the company asks you what kind of car you drive because they have different ones and will send you the ones that fit your individual car the best. They send instructions showing you exactly how to put them on.

FORT Fogey

thedragonlady -- I'm with you on the red car thing. I'm now on my second red car and will never again buy any other color. I drive a Ford Fusion SE V-6and I love it.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I drive a Subaru (2007 Legacy Wagon, the last year they made it). Mine's a 2.5i Limited, which was mid-range for the model. I love it!
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

My new car! 2012 Dodge Challenger - got it on Wednesday - nickname Kowalski.

Kowalski.jpg
    Kowalski2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    My new car! 2012 Dodge Challenger - got it on Wednesday - nickname Kowalski.

Attachment 28499
    Attachment 28500
    My car! I was the last poster in this thread and my car still rocking it. hee hee - I was searching for the "inlaws thread" to bump and stumbled on this one.

That is a nice ride PGM35. A woman who lives on the same mtn I do drives a black one. I asked my kids who it was and they said their Sunday school teacher. Then asked why. I told them because I was following her up the mtn and couldn't help but notice how bad her car made my Mercedes look.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

+ Reply to Thread