+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What kind of car do you drive?

Rab
    I drive a 1996 Toyota Camry. Nothing special about it but hey at least it gets me to Barnes and Noble in a jiffy.

The Finallyhere fleet:
    03 Honda Odyssey - got this one after Offspring #2 came around. Plenty of room for kids, strollers, etc. Basically a dorky mini van but oddly enough one of the ballsiest cars I've owned. Never have problems passing.

96 Hondas civc. Mrs FHs former main vehicle now what I use it to go back and forth to work (30mpg is nice on a 65 mile one way commute)

92 Toyota Pickup - temporary replacement for my 96 Ford Bronco that I got rid of when we bought the Odyssey. Like Stargazer I actually need/use a 4wd due to the frequent snow/icy conditions where I live and for going off road. Hope to buy a newer pick up in the near future probably a Ford Ranger.

86 Harley Davidson Sportster. - My toy.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    BTW-sen, if you're in the market for a motorcycle, look for a Honda if you actually want to ride it or buy a Harley if you're going for the look and don't mind towing it everywhere Seriously, though, my husband and I have owned several Honda's and have a special affinity for them.

Be nice about Harleys SG, I've done a lot more than look at mine and never had any real problems, nor has my Dad who owns two of them. Harley earned a bad rep in the 70's when AMF owned the company and they were producing sub par machines. This is also about the same time when Detroit was producing garbage and Japanese cars were becoming very popular. So they were in a way guilty by association (being an American company). I'm not trying to say that Honda M Cs are bad, just that Harleys aren't as bad as their reputation.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

I drive a 98 VW Golf K2 edition so it came with K2 skis.

My husband drives a 98 Ford Contour and that thing is crap. 8 recalls on it alone and any time we've had to have something fixed by Ford (which is MANY times) their service is absolutely horrible.

Never will I ever buy a Ford again.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Leo
    Premium Member
    I am in the perverse situation of having a driver's license, but no car actually to drive.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I'm driving a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse, but I am currently looking for a 2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade. I need something that will get me through the rough winter they said we are going to have.

I have an old Buick Skylark. I'm looking at the 2003
    Honda's and Toyotas. Does anyone have any idea how much I can successfully "talk" them down for?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I drive a 2002 Porshe Boxster. Its black on black . I recieved it as a 1st year anniverysary present. Very nice indeed. I use to drive a Miata.

My hubby just bought a Porshe Cayenne Turbo. I hate the way it looks but it drives like a dream ....Its this very pretty blue, but still an ugly car!..He usually drives an alfa... its terribly cute.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby
    I drive a 2002 Porshe Boxster. Its black on black . I recieved it as a 1st year anniverysary present. Very nice indeed. I use to drive a Miata.

My hubby just bought a Porshe Cayenne Turbo. I hate the way it looks but it drives like a dream ....Its this very pretty blue, but still an ugly car!..He usually drives an alfa... its terribly cute.
    Wow Tallulah -- that's a sexy car My old boyfriend "Lotion Man" used to drive one of those... real pretty blue/purpleish color.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    A 1999 Toyota Sienna minivan (and FINALLYHERE - I'm with you - for a minivan, it's got some power!)

A 2003 Nissan Altima

I mainly get the minivan, while hubby gets the Altima. Not a fair deal, in my eyes.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Jewelsy, should I even ask you what "lotion Man" means..lolol Yeah alfa are terribly sexy...lol
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread