+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What kind of car do you drive?

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2197731;
    Unk did have an Intrepid, may still have it for all I know. You could ask him how he likes them.
    Yep, I have a 94 Intrepid ES with the 3.2 litre engine. Best car I have ever had. I don't drive it any longer as I bought a 2004 Mitsubishi. I just couldn't bring myself to get rid of the Intrepid. First of all they didn't offer enough in trade and second I just love this car. It has 185,000 miles on it. I had a new transmission installed at 60,000 miles under warranty. It didn't cost me a penny. The only major thing I had to do was the water pump. I also had the timing belt done at the same time as a preventive maintenance measure. I've put brakes on a couple of times (I'm rough on brakes ) and had some front end work done (struts, tie rods) and that's it. It's been a good one for me. I bought it in '95 with 26,000 miles on it. It belonged to an executive with Chrysler as a company program car so it was well maintained. I bought the Galant 2 years ago and that's when I stopped driving the Intrepid.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2198000;
    I like my Blazer I just don't like the gas mileage it gets! When I can afford it I may look into another small SUV that's good on gas. I have a feeling I'm going to miss having a SUV.
    We had a Blazer before the Yukon. It was a nice car but a little cramped for my husband, who is 6'5" and often our son and grandson go with us. Our son is 6'7", almost 6'8" and he needs mucho leg room. I would like to have a new Yukon but they no longer make them with two rear doors, as in the back of the thing. I am short and had a hard time reaching the glass to lower it in the Blazer so know a Yukon would be impossible for me to close. Besides I always got my clothes dirty on that tailgate. Guess we'll just drive this one for a while longer.

Jeep Wrangler.. Hence the avatar.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

A Toyota Landcruiser

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Well as my car finally gave up the battle to live today...I have a "new to me" car....Honda Civic DX
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2214715;
    Well as my car finally gave up the battle to live today...I have a "new to me" car....Honda Civic DX
    congrats JLuvs (not on the dying car, but the new to you car!). I had a Honda CRX that I bought in 1990 and LOVED that thing until I sold it in 1999 -it only had 2 seats, which doesn't work with a newborn LOL, but that car was amazing. You'll love your honda!!!

I'm sure I answered this post a long time ago, but I still drive my 1999 Toyota Sienna minivan and hubby drives a 2002 Altima - hoping to buy a new minivan next Spring (which would give us about 6 months with no car payment woohoo).

I now drive an 03 Taurus after my other car was hit by some jerk with no insurance. Still, its a good little car and is great on gas, so I'm not complaining too much.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2214715;
    I'm on my second Honda Civic DX. I could never afford the bells and whistles, and besides, I prefer to roll up my own windows and lock my own doors, rather than take a chance on the automatic stuff that comes with the fancier models.
    My first one, a 1995, lasted to 150,000 miles, and was largely fine, but I traded it in 2003 because I was afraid it might *start* having problems. So they're great little cars.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I drive a 2005 Saab 9-3. It is a good car with great gas mileage. It has been a bit of an adjustment going from always having an SUV to this little car. The best part about my Saab is I can plug my Ipod right into the console. I don't need any special adapters. That is something when I get my next new car I will make sure it has that ability.

I Is Stephanie
    Well, my dad has a 2005 Honda CR-V, but his baby is his

1979 Volkswagen Scirocco GLT, or something like that. We're not allowed to touch it, breathe on it, look at it, or do anything else that might chip the paint or dent it.

Can anyone tell me what's so great about this piece of junk? It's really annoying to me, and it's worth pretty much nothing now.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

+ Reply to Thread