+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What kind of car do you drive?

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdreams
    2001 Toyota 4-Runner
    I'm considering a 4-Runner because I've heard good things. How do you like it?
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32
    I'm considering a 4-Runner because I've heard good things. How do you like it?

I absolutely love love love my 4-Runner. I think it drives really well.... and its great in the snow.

If you buy a 4-Runner, you'll not be disappointed.

'97 Honda Accord.

LOVE it!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by sweetdreams
    I absolutely love love love my 4-Runner. I think it drives really well.... and its great in the snow.
    It wouldn't see a lot of snow around here , but I understand what you're saying. Thanks for the heads-up. The 4-Runner is definitely in my final five.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    On Monday I'll be getting a "new" vehicle (new to me, that is), this 1997 Jeep Wrangler:
    Pom, I had a Jeep Wrangler from 1992 until 2002. I kept it even after I had my son and never really used it anymore. I absolutely LOVED my Jeep. Everytime I was behind the wheel, I felt so free. I sold it to a dear friend who competely "pimped it out". It had just under 200,000 well used miles when we said good-bye and it never had any major issues. Have fun and take me for a spin sometime!

I drive a 1991 Landcruiser and love it.

I'd love to get a Ford F250 pickup, but they've only just started bringing them into Australia over the last couple of years, so they are still way out of my price league.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I drive a 1999 Toyota Sienna minivan and want a new one - I can't believe I WANT a new minivan. Or an Envoy

My hubby drives a 2003 Nissan Altima, which I occasionally drive. I love it too.

No new cars for us until the Altima is paid of in 2007

marybeth.... If you want a discount on that Envoy, just let me know.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

2000 VW Jetta- Silver

Currently driving a 99 Plymouth Voyager van but will soon be getting a Ford truck - F250 4 door. Have always liked driving trucks.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

+ Reply to Thread