+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What kind of car do you drive?

So, BF...are you and Mr. B saying that size does matter?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Lobeck!

I actually had to go back a page to find out what I said that got that response!!

I guess in this case, size does matter!

(in other instances I would have to say I'd take quality over quantity )
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by BravoFan
    Lobeck!

I actually had to go back a page to find out what I said that got that response!!

I guess in this case, size does matter!

(in other instances I would have to say I'd take quality over quantity )
    Preach on, sister! *high five*

What kind of car do you drive?

Hey all, it's me again. This time the question is, What kind of car do you drive and why did you choose it?

For me its a 1998 Ford Explorer that my dad gave me when he got a new car. It's a pretty darn good car for my first one. I'm just glad I have at all. While I love this car I don't think it really reflects my personality. Something like an R.V. would be closer to me.
    "Be confident in your abilities, be true to your beliefs, work hard for your benefit, accept your responsibilities, and never settle on being average."

I drive a Saturn VUE, for a few reasons.

This is my 4th new Saturn, the first two were SL1 sedans. I had said for a long time that I wouldn't buy a new car until Saturn came out with a hybrid. Then I read that the VUE would be coming out in a hybrid in a couple years, so I started looking into the VUE. My hubby had an SC2 coupe at the time, and we were doing some remodeling, so space to carry stuff would have been really nice. Then my boss came over and said that with 0% interest there was no reason to wait. Typical of me, I bought one the next day.
    6 weeks later, a water main burst a block away from my office while I was away donating blood. I was parked in the basement, and when I returned, the car was submerged in 3 feet of water. I was fortunate, in that I got a complete replacement. Other people who's cars were paid off and only had liability were really hurting. I got another VUE, silver this time, although I wanted red, but the dealership gave us big incentives to get this one off the lot. I'm very happy with it.

And having been really screwed over by other dealerships, I will never shop anywhere but Saturn!
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

I drive a 1994 Ford Ranger
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I drive a 2003 Honda Civic Si, its a Canadian Model so I think its different then the American Si's. It's Blue, all stock right now, I am 18 so I have a long way to go as far as pimping it out goes. Its not the fastest car in the world but if you know how to drive it you can get some great power out of it.

I chose this car because it is easy to customize to yourself and need some flashy. Eventually...within a few years...I will get everything I want done to it and will be my pride and joy. Every man needs a car they can call there own and take pride in. It will be my baby till I get one.

Tracylee, we feel the same way about Saturns. We have a 2003 Saturn Ion, which is our 3rd Saturn. The Saturns are a little too small for me for daily use, though, so I drive a 1995 Jeep Cherokee. But I'm seriously considering changing to a Chrysler 300M here shortly.

I've actually finally tired of my Saturns after driving them for the past 10 years...first I had a SC1 then a SC2. Both of them were driven into the ground, and actually the SC1 is still floating around with one of my friends that I sold it to at a more than great price. I too loved shopping with Saturn, but about a month ago I moved to a new car....

I'm now driving a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse, sort of a steel blue color. I got a really good deal on it and it's got close to no milage and is still under manufacturer's warranty. Very similar to the body style that I liked so much in my small Saturns, and so far it's been a dream.

FORT Fogey
    I drive a 2002 Cadillac Escalade. I love it.. because I hate to drive and I need lots of space to haul kids and kids junk and event things.. so I got one w/ALL the gadgets so I wouldn't mind being in th car. PLUS, my ex had to pay for it soooo I went w/the one I liked best. It is pearl white.

+ Reply to Thread