+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 57 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What kind of car do you drive?

I have heard really bad stuff about Saturns. My friend's brother was an engineer there and he said he would never buy one. My mom drives one and I always worry about her, esp in bad weather.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    My co-worker drives a Saturn and she loves it. I've been in the car with her and it sounds like crap. When she is coming to a stop, the thing grinds/clunks whatever it does....it sounds and feels like I'm going to be sitting on the road at any moment.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    A 2001 Silver and gray Mitsubishi Montero Sport XT. Absolutley love it. It's comfortable, roomy, and I haven't had any problems with it.
    I drive the same car as you but it's black. Yep, no problems except for the gas mileage.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu
    I have a 2001 silver Chevy Impala.

pikachu!!! I drive a 2002 navy Impala, and love it to pieces. Best driving car I've had.

The Saturn SL1 has had a number of problems, but the newer L models have been very reliable. Same with the Vue.

(and... if anyone is looking at buying a car by the end of the year... want a supplier discount? )

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm
    Ummmmm Jillibean? There's no such thing as a CHEVROLET Bonneville. Pontiac makes the Bonneville
    Whoops!! Firestorm. I edited it and everything to correct it, and forgot what I was fixing,..... It`s a Bonneville, and the color is blue....Chevy?....Pontiac?.... .Makes no difference to me......unless it`s a FORD!!!

My mom has a ford focus and it sucks big time! It's a good lookin car but every month there's something wrong with it. The other day i was trying to change lane so i tried to accelerate a bit to get ahead of the car next to me, and the car made weird noises and wouldn't go above 60 without killin itself! I thought maybe the engine is not tuned up. But today, when I started the car and started driving, there was this khkhkhhhhhhhhhhhkh noise when turning right?! what the heck?! And the car doesn't stick to the road, it's not stable, just slips on the road. Okay i guess Ford is going to sue me now!

My husband is a contract engineer at GM. He drives a Honda Civic - go figure. He said unless they hire him directly, he won't even consider buying one of their products. I work for a major automotive supplier and I drive a 2004 Impala - love it!! It was the only GM car my husband would give his stamp of approval to.

I drive a little Nissan Micra. You probably don't have such a small car in North America. It suits me fine. I mostly drive in the city and it's really easy to park.

Was going to post a pic but can't work out how! It's about half the size of most of the car pics posted!
    Act your age, not your shoe size!

Uh-huh..yeah..riiiight... Warhol's Avatar
    As of a few months ago, a 2005 Audi TT 3.2

Attached Images Attached Images

Up until a few months ago, I drove a dark red 2002 Isuzu Rodeo. Now I drive a silver 2002 VW Jetta.

+ Reply to Thread