+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What kind of car do you drive?

I have a burgundy Outlander mini SUV. I never thought I would be an SUV person, but I love it! It sold me on it when I traded my low riding beretta, for a vehicle I could slide right into without throwing my back out every time I tried to go to work!
    There is nothing greater than a true friend.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar
    I have a 2001 silver Chevy Impala.

I drive a 10 year old Z28 Camaro which I often bonk my head or shin getting into. grrrh...

maybe it's time for a suv for me too.

My parents are looking at getting an SUV but can't decide what kind to get. They think the Dodge Caravan is too small and don't like Toyotas for some reason. I guess they'll buy one when they find one they like.

I have a blue: 1998 Chevrolet Bonneville

And nice to see you Pikachu!! and little sister, Belvasgirl.
    Last edited by Jillibean; 12-20-2004 at 10:17 PM.

*Shout out to Jillibean, Belvasgirl, and LittleSister.* Woot!!

To keep this post on topic, my mom's current car is a Saturn and it's a piece of crap. Everything's falling off of it and it clunks when she comes to a stop. She's taken it in to be repaired and the guys at the Saturn shop said that sound is normal.

I drive a Honda Odyssey and love it!

I had a different brand minivan before this one and I wouldn't go back.
    (Plymouth Voyayer ......it was always being worked on for something.)

and in my other life I drive a BMW 525i (my husband drives it) . We always have at least one sporty car in the garage or the husband is going through a crisis...........
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Ummmmm Jillibean? There's no such thing as a CHEVROLET Bonneville. Pontiac makes the Bonneville

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I've got a black '02 Saturn L300. Before that I had a blackberry (black w/purplish hue) '99 SL2. Picachu, I think the SL2 had the wierd noise problem your mom's car has. Beyond that clanking noise, that car was great. I got the L300 because I couldn't pass up the financing deal and I'd run out my warranty due to the mileage on the car (60000 in 3 years). The L300 is good too, but it has more issues than the SL2 ever did. Luckily, I got an even longer warranty and the local Saturn repair people are so good, I'd hate to change dealers. And I've got my eye on the roadster that will come out in the fall...maybe '06 or '07 I'll be ready for a new car.

I used to have --back when I was in school & up until the time I bought the '99-- a 1987 Chrysler New Yorker. Man, I LOOOVED that car. It was smaller than most NYers and had turbo, so it could really zip along. PLUS it was a talking car...which I know annoyed nearly everyone who ever owned one, but I loved it. It just got to be too expensive to keep running and would break down at scary times (like just die on the interstate) so I had to let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu
    *Shout out to Jillibean, Belvasgirl, and LittleSister.* Woot!!

To keep this post on topic, my mom's current car is a Saturn and it's a piece of crap. Everything's falling off of it and it clunks when she comes to a stop. She's taken it in to be repaired and the guys at the Saturn shop said that sound is normal.
    Hi Pika! Welcome to the "white hats"!
    Everyone here is wonderful! Anyway, back to topic, I have heard that about Saturns, I have heard it alot as a matter of fact. Now there may be some Saturn owners that disagree, but I can't speak much more than hearsay since I don't own one. My 2003 Outlander is heaven. I love the room and comfort for long rides to Fort Wayne! But anyway I had never heard of an Outlander til I went to the Mitsubishi dealership. They are really nice, anyone else have one?
    There is nothing greater than a true friend.

+ Reply to Thread