+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What kind of car do you drive?

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    I loved my Xterra and I wasn't really looking for another car, but as you may know, my dad is a nissan dealer and he called me friday and said someone had traded this in and asked me if I wanted to come look at it....and the rest is history.
    Love as first sight? I didn't know your Dad is a Nissan dealer-I LOVE my Nissan Murano-it is the best car I have ever owned thus far (and I definitely have ADD for cars so that is a big statement for me! )
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood
    I test drove a Ford Escape yesterday then had to leave it behind.

It is a goal of mine, though.
    I have a 2001 Escape sport edition #230, one of the first off the line. (Bro-inlaw works for Ford). I love it. I'm seriously considering a trade for the '05 Escape Hybrid or my other dream car, Land Rover Discovry .
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

My husband and I love Nissans. Our first one was an '87 Maxima. We brought our daughter home from the hospital in that car. It was the most economical and most trouble-free car we've ever owned. It finally needed about $3000 worth of work done on it, so we got rid of it. The odometer read 276,000! My husband drives a '99 Nissan Frontier that he loves and it has also been trouble-free so far. I had a 2002 Altima that I adored, but my 17-year-old daughter totalled it on our 22nd anniversary a few weeks ago. Thank God, she is all right -- we were very happy to know the car protected her beautifully. Between the seat belt, the airbags, and the driver and passenger interior areas remaining fully intact, she basically had some bruises and a scratch on her arm and that was it. We were very lucky. We can't imagine life without her. But, anyway, we loved that Altima so much, we will be getting another, but her usage of the car will be drastically limited, and she's going to have to pay the difference of what our car insurance will be from now on. This seemed like the perfect time to teach one of life's hard lessons in responsibility and consequences. I sound like my mother.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Hey........ where's the domestic love in this thread? All of these foreign cars.. sheesh!

I drive a 2003 Chevy Impala and love the bejeezus out of it. Trading it in later this year for a Cadillac CTS.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I currently drive a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I like it but I really want a Chevy Tahoe, maybe next year.

I had an old 280Z when I first went to college, Bama. Once you drive a Z, you fall in love forever. I'd drive that car to this day if I could have.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    I feel you Star....and did you see those little Z's made into the side air vents? One on each side...so cute! In fact, there are Z's everywhere in that car once you start looking.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

1996 Mercury Village
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

2001 Cavalier

It will hit 100,000 miles later this month and I still owe a couple thousand on it.

I drive a 2003 Honda Civic. Fancy, huh? My dream car is a Lexus 430. But that ain't gonna happen anytime soon.

+ Reply to Thread