+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What kind of car do you drive?

I test drove a Ford Escape yesterday then had to leave it behind.

It is a goal of mine, though.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Hey! I'm smart now!

Well Ok, Spegs told me how to make my picture fit.

Thanks Spegs!

So anyway, here's my ride.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

OK guys...had to resurrect this thread to show off my new ride...it's a 2003 nissan 350Z - just got it Sunday and I'm sooooo in love.

I've already got a road trip planned to the braves games this weekend.

Oh and I don't know if you can see it but check out the little 'Z' on the side vents...how cute is that?

ETA the interior looks white in the pic, but its really a light grey color.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

That's a cute car, Bams

I really like what I saw of the 2005 Mustang though...I might have to turn into a nag to get one
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

FORT Regular
    I'm driving a 1978 Chevy Nova, 4 doors, light blue on the sides, primer grey on the hood, roof, and trunk (took some rust off.) I call her (get this) Nova. I plan to get her a paint job (black with white stripes up the middle) before it gets cold.

Best part: bought this car from a friend of a friend for $500. Put $1000 into it...at only 60K miles it will go and go and go....

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
    OK guys...had to resurrect this thread to show off my new ride...it's a 2003 nissan 350Z - just got it Sunday and I'm sooooo in love.
    Weren't you just in another thread last week defending your right to drive your SUV? However, I really like your new ride....it suits you well. Enjoy the sporty cars now before you need the extra room later.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

I loved my Xterra and I wasn't really looking for another car, but as you may know, my dad is a nissan dealer and he called me friday and said someone had traded this in and asked me if I wanted to come look at it....and the rest is history.

Lucky girl...I love my Nissan Maxima
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I bought a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse loaded on September 14th 2001. My only excuse was that I guess I thought the world was going to end and I wouldn't actually have to pay for it. 3 weeks after buying it I was in an accident in Dallas while on a home visit. The accident was the other guy's fault but it ruined my new car! The dealership wouldn't total it so it spent 3 months in the shop and NEVER ran right afterward... I kept having to bring it back to the shop for things that went wrong - like the air bags deploying while driving down the road, door almost falling off etc. I finally took it back to the dealer, who kept assuring me that the car was now "better than new", and told them they should have no problem reselling it because it was still better than new. I now drive a Hyundai Elantra which is not sexy at all but gets great mileage and nothing has ever (knock on wood) gone wrong with it.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I let my driver's license expire 9 years ago, I live right beside a skytrain station in downtown Vancouver, and it's much more convenient than a car. But, Tallulah, I love that yellow Porsche....wow!

+ Reply to Thread