+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What kind of car do you drive?

I drive a 2002 Toyota Camry XLE V-6...Aspen Green...Love it, love it, love it!

A 2001 Silver and gray Mitsubishi Montero Sport XT. Absolutley love it. It's comfortable, roomy, and I haven't had any problems with it.

2002 Black Jeep Wrangler, Sahara.
    A little noisey on the highway but it's supposed to be noisey.

I drive a Chevy z71 silverado 4x4 with the extra cab.I would rate it a 8 on drivability and comfort.

Labtech has my 1995 Pathfinder that i let her drive after i bought my truck.It is probably the best vehicle that i have ever owned so i would rate it a 10.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

I'm driving a 96 Saturn SC2, dark green. If it were in better condition I'd rate it an 8-9.....I do love my Saturns despite the problems they've had. Right now tho it's only rating about a 4 for me....it's in need of some engine work to repair a leaky seal and the a/c is dead, oh wait and the automatic drivers side window no longer works (ugh!! down here this is a very, very bad thing...especially after it sits baking in the sun at work for 10-12 hours and then I have to drive home in it).

Libra, my wife drives a 1997 Saturn SL1, which we purchased off-lease (we had leased a '94 Saturn SL1 for 3 years before that, too). She loves the Saturns, but they're too small for me.

She's recently had a few problems with hers, too...The brakes need serious work, and the muffler is falling off. Work I need to have done sometime really soon!

But the gas mileage is awesome on that car. I fill up about once a week, and she fills up, I don't know, it seems like annually.

Wow! I would like a car that only had to be fueled anually.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

i drive a 1999 chevy camaro. light pewter...t- tops, power everything. it's only the 6 cylinder version so the gas mileage is pretty good (unlike my bf's z28). i'd give it an 8 if not for the lovely hoopdee quality of the right front fender... which i ran into a pole upon getting so angry with my bf and his daughter. i've got the insurance check to take it back up to it's 8 rating, but haven't been able to part with the $500 deductible yet.

I drive a Cavalier.

Previously, I drove a Cavalier. I love them. My last car, I rolled it, hit a deer, put 350,000 kms on it and really didn't have too many problems with it.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    We have an Expedition - it's big

We got it mainly because I was commuting pretty far to work on fast roads and everyone around here has huge cars. So Mr. B wanted me to be equally as big as everyone else.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

+ Reply to Thread