+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: What kind of car do you drive?

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Here's a pic of my car. Just basic transportation. Servicable, good gas mileage, but nothing fancy.

I support the right to arm bears.

Too bad you couldn't add a music file.

"Oh, you, pretty Chitty Bang Bang, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang we love you....."

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Congrats, Ineedalife! What color is it? Did you get rid of the Volvo?
    It's the pewter silver. And yes, I got rid of the Volvo-didn't give it a second thought after I realized how fun the Murano would be. I have a very short attention span when it comes to cars.

BTW-love your car too! And thanks for planting that song in my head for the day. "Our fine 4 fendered friend......"
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

belated congrats to you, mdrio!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Just traded my horrible Eclipse in for a black Jeep Liberty Sport. Hubby decided that we needed a vehicle with 4 doors as compared to 2 doors for the future family.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

For Valentine's Day Mr.Feifer gave me a Butane Blue Dodge Grand Caravan. I gave him a DVD player to go in it for long trips with the kids...cordless headphones and all. Hehe!

[IMG]images/img/VanFront.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]images/img/VanBack.jpg[/IMG]
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    but nothing fancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    How do you like your car so far? I have a 2000 Ford Focus ZX3. (The hatchback) I LOVE it!!
    I remember when I first saw a Focus. It was in December of '99 in a K-Mart parking lot. I was in love. I knew that I had to have one. Five months later, I got one.
    Yes, the Focus is awesome. I've had no problems with it. A sophmore actually backed into me at school, and my bumper has a little injury (gonna be fixed...they're paying...muahaha). It's not the the car's fault, so all is well.

Holy Crap M... How long has it been since I've been in here! I had no idea

Nice car bud, I'm really happy for you. It makes a HUGE difference not to have to ride the bus
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Madre
    Here is a picture of the model of my car (1995 Black Mazda Miata). Lots of my friends make fun of me for driving a 'girl car' but I love it dearly.

It's not a girl's car... I got one after my drivers... a 2000 Mazda MX-5 (Miata) and some guy stole the damn thing... so I collected quite a bit of insurance (at least 40% more than the purchase price+regestration+Insurance combined... dunno what happened but hey, money is money.) I got almost US$50000... enough for a Lexus. But I decided to order a Toyota Sprinter Trueno from Japan and put in some accessories. Total price after tuning and upgrading was around US$26000 (base=$17000 approx). Here is my car: 0-60 is done in 4.8 seconds

what do you think of it? I'll be getting a Lancer Wagon or a Toyota Alphard soon
    We all know what a Lancer is... too bad the US don't have these amazing Alphards... you guys MUST look at this link... the Alphard is like a mobile hotel room:
    http://www.toyota.co.jp/Showroom/All...neup/AlphardV/

Alphard:

There are more models... this car is... wow

+ Reply to Thread