+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Electronics Help Desk

Re: Electronics Help Desk

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;3245644;
    I personally think it is completely ridiculous that stores can get away with advertising a "great deal" and then not stock the item to support the demand. The minimum available per store should have to be something more reasonable than 2!!

Completely agree. From what my nephew said, if it is a TV that they regularly carry they will more than likely get many of them. If it is some "special" TV that they have never had and don't plan to carry, then they will only get a small amount.

Directv did email me back and said that I was eligible for a free or discounted HD upgrade, I just needed to call. I am hoping for FREE!
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Lasst night, I started looking at/thinking about a 19" Toshiba LCD to replace my 13" CRT in my kitchen. Anybody want to try to talk me out of it? It comes with free s/h! Does anyne know if I need a professional installer, or can I do it myself? This is weighing heavy on my mind! It's about $250.

I can provide a link if anyone's interested.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3250031;
    Lasst night, I started looking at/thinking about a 19" Toshiba LCD to replace my 13" CRT in my kitchen. Anybody want to try to talk me out of it? It comes with free s/h! Does anyne know if I need a professional installer, or can I do it myself? This is weighing heavy on my mind! It's about $250.

I can provide a link if anyone's interested.
    A professional installer? For a TV? Just lift out of the box, plug it in, and attach necessary cables and you'll be good to go. Been a while since I've had a new TV, but I don't think they've gotten that difficult to install over the years.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I added $50 and went with the Sanyo. The reviews were great!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345