+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465
Like Tree192Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Re: What does my dream mean?

I had such a vivd dream last week and it was quite disturbing! I was with a group of people hunting for a serial killer. We kept finding bloodied bodies in this office complex. Then heard screams nearby so that we thought at last we have this monster cornered! But one by one my companions were being killed off! We couldnt see what was killing them, it cyame out of nowhere. When there was just three of us left we began to be very frightened and wanted to hide because we knew this was no mortal murderer! I saw myself scrunched down below a window trying to close the blinds, getting the others to turn off the lights because all we wanted now was to survive this thing.We knew it was getting closer and then noticed thru a small crack in the window this creature was squeezing thru it to get us! Her eyes were bulging out with the effort to get in the room. We were terrified, and I was so scared. I remember thinking this thing was a witch and then I woke up feeling so afraid until i realized it was a dream, and I was safe in my bed!

Yikes! That's one scary dream! Any idea what brought it on?
    Count your blessings!

I do watch a lot of horror movies and read books with horror themes, but I have never had such a clear realistic dream like this before!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

For the last few years, I've been having a recurring dream of being alone in a big house and finding the doors and windows open. In my dream, it makes me frightened to find that the house is unsecured but I don't hurry to close the windows or relock the doors. I just keep passing by them keeping an eye on things.

Interestingly, the house isn't always the same but they're always big and I always seem to be living there by myself, with no pets around.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

I've always read that the house represents your soul in dreams. Maybe you feel that you're leaving yourself open to people, and it makes you mildly uncomfortable.
    Count your blessings!

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

That's what I think it is, Gutmutter. I've had to work harder at developing my social skills with my Council of the Blind friends and at work and although it's a change I want, it does leave me feeling out of my comfort zone sometimes. For years I was dying for people to pay attention to me but now that they are, I'm worried that they're seeing more of my flaws that I've tried to keep hidden and are judging me unfavorably.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

I have different houses, but when I encounter one where I've already had an exhausting experience, I mentally think, oh, no, not again. It is like a giant puzzle with people flowing from room to room but never resolved. It tickles me that even in dream state I recognize it and comment.
    pikachu likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread