+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

ok, because it was so jacked up, i'm adding my dream from last night here.

it's like i was in court or something... but it was a weird kind of court. maybe like court tv. and i believe i was a lawyer and i was asking the witness on the stand questions. the witness was supposed to be kimber - a girl i knew in 6th grade up until about 1990. i've seen her once since then, but it doesn't matter. anyway, the witness was kimber, but as i asked her questions she would start to pant and try to stick her nose on me. which was conspicuously long and thin for a human. and the nose itself was cold and wet. her hair was in 2 ponytails on the side and no matter what i asked, she would basically roll over on her back exposing her belly.

turned out that kimber on the stand was an imposter! and in fact, wasn't human at all, but rather, a DOG!!! i pointed this out to the courtroom and they were aghast! in the seats for people watching the trial sat kimber... who in reality has a striking resemblance to the dog she had put on the stand in her place.

Maybe, although your were friends for many years, Kimber was not to be truely trusted. Perhaps, you might have overheard something that you filed in your subconscious and now it reappears (the imposter). Also, maybe you two were friends out of circumstance and you never really liked her (female dog=bitch). Perhaps, you always secretly felt superiour to her. (human > dog).

Or you went to bed on a full stomach.

Ok...here is my most recent dream:

I'm being dismissed at the lunchroom in my school. One of my friends come up to me. We talk a little, then he scratches me on the arm. I make a comment about having to clip his nails. He says something, then we leave and get dismissed.

It's raining very hard outside, and for some weird reason, instead of being outside my school, I'm outside a building which looks very much like a museum! I notice that the only way to get out is by following a walkway to go back in the museum.

Once in the museum, I see a very strange exhibit...something on water plants...and the exhibit's totally empty of people, and it's pitch black. When I get to the entrance, I bump into a teacher who taught at my former school.

Outside the museum, I see my friend, the same person who scratched me. I ask him what he's doing around here. I forgot what he said, but there was someone with him that looked remarkably like my aunt!

We proceed to go on a walking tour of the city, which now seems to be an unknown city instead of New York. Another person catched up with us, a girl I knew from school. She says something about "13 days."

Before I realize it, we've arrived at the destination: a white room with a mini tower inside. Someone, a girl who was in my class last year, who also happens to be quite chubby, was waiting for us.

She went on to describe how high-rise apartments are built. But strangely enough, the task we have to do is to fill a large fishtank with bubble gum wrappers!

When we're done, we're each given a paper. But it was like the entire focus was on one phrase at the corner of the page: Sook Jai.

I have no idea how this happened, but soon, everyone is back in the museum that was mentioned earlier, and we're in the weird water plant exhibit.

So, any ideas? I think that this the best way I can describe my dream.
    Gustav Holst was right!

it's like i was in court or something... but it was a weird kind of court. maybe like court tv. and i believe i was a lawyer and i was asking the witness on the stand questions. the witness was supposed to be kimber - a girl i knew in 6th grade up until about 1990. i've seen her once since then, but it doesn't matter. anyway, the witness was kimber, but as i asked her questions she would start to pant and try to stick her nose on me. which was conspicuously long and thin for a human. and the nose itself was cold and wet. her hair was in 2 ponytails on the side and no matter what i asked, she would basically roll over on her back exposing her belly.

turned out that kimber on the stand was an imposter! and in fact, wasn't human at all, but rather, a DOG!!! i pointed this out to the courtroom and they were aghast! in the seats for people watching the trial sat kimber... who in reality has a striking resemblance to the dog she had put on the stand in her place.
    I would first assume that a school reuinion or something is coming up sometime in near future ... lol..but ok, I don't know that.

So let me see.

It seems to me that you have discovered someone who isn't what they appeared to be.... Not necessarily Kimber, the girl in the dream. You could be using her image because of qualities in her that you feel are invading your presence lately.
    Now I don't know your relationship with Kimber, but solely based on the dream I would say she turned out to be someone other than you expected somehow.

A dog symbolizes loyalty and friendship. In this case, it's mixed with fraud & distrust, and being the lawyer in this dream you are trying to figure out the truth about this person.

Rolling over showing the belly is a sign of trust & comfort, again it's mixed with something untrue & deceitful.

Is it someone you've all this time thought was a loyal & good friend but lately has done something to make you suspicious?
    You are trying to figure someone out, could be someone new you just met or someone you have known for a long time, who has done something to trigger your suspicion somehow.

Did you find something out about someone you thought you knew, that shocked you about the person?

Are you questioning your own loyalty to someone or to yourself perhaps?

Anyways, you see where I'm going with this and maybe I'm off base but maybe not

I'll start checking out haejin's dream next.
    This is fun, whether I'm close to target or not lol
    Last edited by Tigrazhia; 07-03-2003 at 03:20 AM.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Dream 13 (I think...?)

Alright, ya'll don't hafta answer this one... only if you want to!! It was actually a dream my friend had, but she described it in detail to me, and it had an actual plot and everything, kinda unique IMO. Anyway, just let me know what you think....

(told from her point of view.. Warning: violence)
    It starts off at bible camp where I meet this guy who is super hot. Anyway, he invites me to his house, and I say "okay."

I go to his house, and he lives in this HUGE mansion, and while I'm on my way to his house, I see a little boy cut into pieces and his blood is spilled everywhere. There was a girl who was babysitting and she kept crying, "I didn't do it! I didn't do it...." and sobbing her eyes out. The parents have also arrived and are grieving.

Now, the babysitter has touched his blood, and she turns deformed. She also sees the world from an obscured point of view. Somehow I know that if I touch her, I'll become deformed, too.

The only way to contain her and the "disease" is to put her into a tank of water and not let her out. But, if something foreign enters the tank, or if somebody lets her out, then she can escape.

All of the sudden, we're in a restaurant, and she's in a tank of water. There are 2 children fighting over a bag of Cheetos and the bag rips open, while one of the Cheetos goes flying into the tank. The tank bursts open, and water fills the entire restaurant, which make everybody deformed.

Since I know we're all doomed to live this way forever, I go wandering, just thinking about life. I'm walking past a house with a pool in the back yard and a little girl comes up and says, "Come in the pool with me." Meanwhile, there's a woman watching her... just smiling. She can obviously tell I'm deformed. Then, the little girl touches me, and I look at the woman in shock, while she goes on smiling.

The little girl really wants me to go swim in the pool so I look at the woman and she just nods. So I jump in, and swim for a while with all the little kids.

When I get out, I go to talk to the woman, and I say, "Why did you let me do that? You know they're all going to be deformed now." And she just looks at me and says, "They already see the world differently. They're mentally challenged."

Then she woke up. Sorry that was a heck of a long dream, but I'm just curious as to what it means Hope it didn't offend anybody... If you can't figure it out, don't worry, neither can we. Maybe it'll make for a movie someday... quite a movie that'll be
    Matthew 6:27
    Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?

This dream has really been bothering me..so if someone would care to analyze it I would truly love that!

Dream 14

I had this dream that I was on death row and about to be killed by electricution....and the thing is I wasnt scared at all about dying...just about the pain. I looked at my friend and said "Will this hurt? I cant handle this hurting" The fact I was going to die didnt phase me. I'm really creeped out.

HELP!

I had this dream that I was on death row and about to be killed by electricution....and the thing is I wasnt scared at all about dying...just about the pain. I looked at my friend and said "Will this hurt? I cant handle this hurting" The fact I was going to die didnt phase me. I'm really creeped out.
    Could it be your are due for some kind of change, or your are looking to change somehow? Or there is something in your life that you would like to change, but the effort it will take to change this particular part of your life will require a lot of extra time & extra work that you're not sure if you're up to dealing with?

I'm most inclined to say there's a change to take place within you as a person, physically or psychologically, but you're dreading the change and not sure if you're willing to handle whatever is in-between now & (the possible) change...
    It could be anything from wishing to be able to speak up, but dreading the road you have to take to get there... (just an example of course, since I know nothing of your persona hehe) or wanting to change something about yourself somehow.

Although my money would be riding on a personal change, it could also be any type of change in your surroundings, perhaps a change in careers which would maybe require going to school & learn something new... or quitting something you're comfortable with & having to start over somewhere else.

Perhaps a move....but you're not sure if you're willing to deal with packing up, tearing up your roots & go.

Like I said, I'm leaning towards a change in your person somehow.

Don't know if that helped at all?

(PS Haejin & build_me_up I haven't forgotten about you two, still working on your dreams :-))

FORT Fogey
    I suck at analyzing dreams so I won't attempt but I would like someone to analyze this one:

Ok, I don't remember much of the beginning of the dream so I'm just going to skip that but I start to remember the part where I'm, get this, watching myself have sex with this guy I like. I can't see anything cuz we're in a hotel room under the covers but I can see my face and I swear, it wasn't me. I don't look like myself. I know it's me though because I'm suddenly back on this bus(that's where I was at the beginning of the dream) and this other guy asks me about it! So I tell him and he thinks it's cool or something and acts very friendly to me(by the way, I also happen to like him, too, but not nearly as much as the other guy). The other guy was on the bus too and kept smiling at me whenever neither of us were talking.

Someone care to analyze this for me?

Princess
    Wow! Shayla and Wynd, I am truly impressed by your analysises!

What I find really interesting is how sometimes when you hear someone elses dream, you just know that you would never dream anything like that, and then sometimes you feel like "yes, I could dream that".

For example, I used to have a reoccurring dream much like Bumpkin's dream about finding a secret room somewhere. To me it was always very exciting! I always thought it had to do with my fancy for mystery novels and such, but then some years ago I went through a rather profund personal transformation, and I have never dreamt it again! Sadly, because I kind of miss it... (And I know that now I will dream it again, just because I thought about it! lol)

I think that most dreams are just the brain sorting the latest input basically, then I think there are dreams that are rather "haphazard" - like random ideas images put together, then you have the "important" dreams, the ones that really mean something. I have a feeling that re-occurring dreams belong in the latter cathegory.

+ Reply to Thread