+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758 LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Re: What does my dream mean?

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I dpnt usually remember my dreams but last night's was so detailed and vivid! I was living with this family I didnt know and soon realized that I was living in the past about a 100 years ago and then tried to not let the family know who I really was and how to get back to my own time! At one point i was on the main street of the town looking for something and it was getting dark and I wandered into what I realized was as bar. There were only men in there and I had to get out because the only women who would be in there were prostitutes! The street was dark because there were no streetlights or light coming from cars--because these were not around back then! I couldn't see where I was going and banged into someone from that family who brought me back to their house where I started from! This dream had such detail in the clothing we all wore and the furnishings of the house/
    Did Marty McFly show up yet?
    If not, that's tonight's dream.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey

I had a dream that I was going to drive an Amtrak train. I had just planned on riding the train, and I was surprised that I would have to drive it. The previous drivers were leaving since their shift was over. Someone was going to show me how to drive the train.

I read that a dream of driving a train may indicate a better level of autonomy. That would be part of the interpretation of my dream. Also, I plan on seeing a holistic dentist. I would take a bus, Amtrak, and a local train to get to my appointment. In my dream, I was going to drive the train north, instead of south, which is where the holistic dentist is. There is a holistic dentist north of where I live, but he wants more x-rays, which I want to avoid.

Very interesting dreams Bachelorwatcher. I have dreamed often about doing things that I can't do in real life, but in my dream I'm great at it, such as flying, playing the piano, and skating.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Very interesting dreams Bachelorwatcher. I have dreamed often about doing things that I can't do in real life, but in my dream I'm great at it, such as flying, playing the piano, and skating.
    I also have dreams about doing things I can't do in real life. Usually it's something kind of a big deal & a little dangerous. Things like flying a plane, driving a train, driving a car fast on the freeway with no brakes or the steering not working properly.
    The difference with me is that in the dream I'm NOT great at it. I know full well I have no idea what I'm doing & am terrified. I'm just frantically and desperately trying to keep everything together while in a total state of panic. Pretty much flying by the seat of my pants. I'm always very relieved when I wake up.

I'm no dream expert, but I've always figured they meant that I'm feeling that things are out of my control & I have no idea what to do to stop that.
    Since I've been single, control of my life, surroundings and finances is very important to me. Plan things out. Always have a backup plan. Always have a safety net.
    Probably my biggest fear is not having that control and my life falling apart. I've heard it called The Bag Lady Fear. In other words, a strong fear that everything in my life will fall apart and I'll end up a bag lady.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

That makes a lot of sense Miss Scarlet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I've had dreams about ice skating. In one dream I was skating on fake ice at an ice skating rink. I think the "ice" was made out of plastic. I was skating quickly.

FORT Fogey

I had a dream about filling out a form. My answer to two of the questions was, "Good Morning America," (a TV show). (I don't remember what any of the questions were). I read that a dream about filling out a form means that I'm nervous about a current situation and want to approach it carefully. My situation would be seeing a periodontist and a general dentist.

Good luck Bachelorwatcher. That would make anyone nervous.

FORT Regular

I dreamt that I was on some sort of bachelor show and the person ended up being Adam Levine from Maroon 5. I thought he was nice but didn't think he would "pick me". Then all of the sudden we were kissing and he's said it's going to be complicated and I said why and he said because you're my girlfriend. I just remember feeling really happy but also really weird because there would be no way I could fit in with his life and measure up to his old model girlfriends. But he just kept saying that he wanted to be with me and we'd make it work. Weird...

Quote Originally Posted by mcmomof2 View Post
    I dreamt that I was on some sort of bachelor show and the person ended up being Adam Levine from Maroon 5. I thought he was nice but didn't think he would "pick me". Then all of the sudden we were kissing and he's said it's going to be complicated and I said why and he said because you're my girlfriend. I just remember feeling really happy but also really weird because there would be no way I could fit in with his life and measure up to his old model girlfriends. But he just kept saying that he wanted to be with me and we'd make it work. Weird...
    Nice dream. Sounds good to me! lol In your dream, Adam must have seen something in you.

+ Reply to Thread