+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657 LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Re: What does my dream mean?

Man, you do have vivid dreams. I can relate, as I do too. It sounds like you were having happy memories of childhood with the ferris wheel and finding a baby. It sounds like you were proud of the child, you enjoyed life, despite having to bear responsibilities by yourself and eventually everything worked itself out.

As far as being frustrated with your daughter in your dream, I'm not sure about that. I have often read that the person you are upset with in your dream is not the person you may have issues with in real life, however, I disagree. When I have issues with someone in my dream, it's almost always the person who is driving me crazy or causing resentment in real life. And when I get that person out of my life, those type of dreams go away. That's just my experience.

FORT Fogey

I dreamt that I was homeless. I was sleeping on a lawn. When I woke up, I started organizing some papers. (I once saw a homeless man organizing his belongings). Dreaming of being homeless can have a variety of interpretations. (Many dreams are like that: there can be a variety of interpretations). One interpretation of dreaming of being homeless is finding peace of mind due to improving circumstances. Another interpretation is feeling powerless.

I would say that about 99% of my dreams are pleasant.

FORT Fogey

I know that homelessness is an unpleasant topic, but the dream about being homeless seemed pleasant.

FORT Regular

I had a dream the other night that I received a note from my daughter's teachers (a young handsome man irl) and in the note was a small piece of paper that said call me with his number on it. So, of course I did, and I called and I said Hi "Mr. Smith" and he said oh no call me "John". And I was so happy and excited. (yes...I did have a little "mom crush" on him...but of course he's way to young for me -ha ha!!

That's the wonderful thing about dreams- "rules" like that don't apply.
    Count your blessings!

I practically never had romantic dreams until I was getting divorced near the tail end of it. Husband demanded sex so much that I had put that on the top of things that I hated. And now I never have romantic dreams.....(just low hormones throughout most of my life, but I could have always day dreamed about a prince charming)

I guess dreams are part of our filing system. Sometimes we worry (for no particular reason, for nothing that we can do at that particular time) and we have not such a desirable dream (homelessness).
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

In my dream, there were four panels in my front door, and there was a cake in each panel. I removed a cake from one of the panels. Then I realized that someone could enter my living room through that panel.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    In my dream, there were four panels in my front door, and there was a cake in each panel. I removed a cake from one of the panels. Then I realized that someone could enter my living room through that panel.
    Moral of the story: "Never eat a cake that's been on a door."
    Gutmutter and bachelorwatcher like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey

Also, in my dream, the cakes were square... the same shape of the door panels.

I just have to tell about my dream the other night. My sister and I went out of town and stayed at a nice hotel. My sister told me I was talking in my sleep and woke her up saying, "there are men in the room" She looked around quickly then went back to sleep. Well in my dream there were 3 men hiding in the closet (you have to remember this is a hotel closet) and they drug her in the closet with them. I called down to the desk and told them the men drug her in the closet and the desk clerk said " what do you want me to do about it" I was furious and told her I would call the police. I remember talking to the dispatcher and she sent the police right over. END of dream.
    When my sister told me I woke her up saying about the men in the room, I panicked thinking I had actually called the front desk and the police. My sister said I did not do that.
    It still made me mad the clerk was snippy about the whole thing, even though I dreamt it all.
    What does it mean, my sister says it I should not eat mushrooms at night
    There's no place like home!

+ Reply to Thread