+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 55 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455 LastLast
Like Tree122Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

FORT Fogey

Re: What does my dream mean?

I had a dream about riding a bus down a steep hill. I looked at a dream interpretation site to try to figure out what it could have meant, but I couldn't find any information. I also had a dream where I put all of my pets outside my front door... except that I don't have any pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Oh I know! I have dreamed that I was at a huge buffet of food with crazy goodlooking deserts, but I turned them down. (In real life I'm a Type I diabetic.) I awoke and could have kicked myself! Why didn't I eat the goodies in my dream?
    You're such a good girl.
    That's kind of like the smoker's dreams I had for many years after I quit smoking. Except that in every case I chain smoked until I felt outrageously guilty, both in the dream & after I woke up. I guess I'm not all that good in my dreams.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I sometiems have, like, half-dreams. Or visions. It's when I am like, half-asleep and I "dream" while my eyes are closed yet I know I can open my eyes and wake up.

Recently I had one of those where I saw this girl vomit some disgusting red/brown liquid. It took me a few seconds to realize how disgusting what I was seeing was and open my eyes in fear.

I've had dreams, often good dreams, where I wake up at a place where something is left unresolved, but was on the road to a good resolvement. If I haven't gotten up I can close my eyes & doze off into one of those half-dream states where I can finish my dream to my chosen resolvement. Then I wake up completely, feeling happy with the outcome of the dream.
    Debb70 likes this.

I've finished dreams before too. In fact, I've gotten up and used the bathroom, gotten back into bed, gone completely to sleep and picked up on the dream where it left off. I've done that at least 3 times in my life!

This weekend I dreamed there was a room I wanted to use as my office. However, in order to get to the desk in the office, I had to go to the front door of the house and put myself though this little hole in the front door. The hole was not much larger than a 8and one half inch X 11 inch piece of paper!!!!!!!!!!! IT was metal and rusty. It was a tight squeeze. That's for sure!!!!! lol Everytime I went through it, I wasn't sure how I was going to manage. It was tight, but I did it. Eventually, I decided to sell the place. lol Who could blame me? lol
    CantGetNuf likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I've finished dreams before too. In fact, I've gotten up and used the bathroom, gotten back into bed, gone completely to sleep and picked up on the dream where it left off. I've done that at least 3 times in my life!

This weekend I dreamed there was a room I wanted to use as my office. However, in order to get to the desk in the office, I had to go to the front door of the house and put myself though this little hole in the front door. The hole was not much larger than a 8and one half inch X 11 inch piece of paper!!!!!!!!!!! IT was metal and rusty. It was a tight squeeze. That's for sure!!!!! lol Everytime I went through it, I wasn't sure how I was going to manage. It was tight, but I did it. Eventually, I decided to sell the place. lol Who could blame me? lol
    It was a cat door. Now you know how a large cat feels.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    It was a cat door. Now you know how a large cat feels.
    Good point! I never thought of that. The hole in my door was higher up than a pet door though. It was about eye level. The same as it would be for a dog or cat! lol

I experienced about {editing in } what felt like three or four years without sleep.

Does that count?

Not awake/not asleep.

Knowing as your dreaming that you are awake enough to effect what you're doing while dreaming.

Try it sometime. Not nice. No awareness anyone I can imagine seeking.
    Last edited by Leftcoaster; 01-31-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

So my dreams that upset me are about close relationships with people I know in real life that i know I won't have. Whether it be a romantic relationship with someone I desire one with or just more of a close friendship or whatever. It's upsetting because it's unrealistic to me.

I dreamed about a relative last night. I dreamed that she got a deposit for $2500.00 for an apt. in her house that she was going to rent out to a young lady. I told her that she needed to clean the apt up, because it was very dirty and that she was lucky to get that deposit. If the apt was dirty, the girl could change her mind. She refused and got very verbal with me. So strange................

+ Reply to Thread