+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Re: What does my dream mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I dreamed that I had a bunch of animals like goats, sheep, little ponies, dogs and rabbits. I had trained them to do little tricks like dancing. I gathered them up and was walking with them up the street to a parking lot where I was going to perform my act!!!!!!!!! Is this the craziest thing you have ever heard of????????? I laughed when I awoke yesterday.
    That sounds like an extremely sweet way to wake up.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I had a pretty sad dream.

I just happened to dream about the girl mentioned in this post I made a while ago. There are some people I dream about more often than others, and she's been there a few times. She and her mother are great people. We got along great with them. Well, "we" as in everyone except my dad. *sigh* But maybe it's time to move on.
    Life is all about choices. They aren't always easy, not should they be. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    OH, it does NOT involve a circus or dancing goats though! lol
    Yeah, I read what you said. But I'm kinda wishing for you and in general that it did include what you excluded. That would've made it all too cute to bear.

When my oldest son was born I started having dreams of roller coasters. He would be on a roller coaster about to fall off or in some kind of danger and I would either be on another coaster or the ground and unable to get to him. Either because my own fear of heights would keep me frozen or there was just no way to get to him. Made me terrified. I assumed it had to do with fears of keeping him safe. IDK why it would be roller coasters. I love riding them. I had at least one of these nightmares a year for almost 20yrs. Sometimes it would be one of my other kids but more often then not it was my oldest one who was in trouble.

I thought I was going to come here and share my unique habit of dreaming about opening doors into different rooms but turns out I'm not so different after all. I started dreaming this about 5yrs ago. BachelorWatcher said she read that finding extra rooms is about finding new goals and experiences. That totally fits. It was about that long ago that I really started seriously considering changing my career.

Like Debb07 sometimes whats behind the door is good and other times terrible. I would open one door and find my brothers who I haven't seen in a couple years having a surprise b'day party for me. It would be so awesome. Then I'd leave and open another door and I would instantly feel like I was cut off from the rest of the house and there was something in the room trying to get me. I'd run to another door and open it to find my mother in law, who has never flown on a plane, trying to book a flight to CA through LAX and I'd tell her to try getting a flight into Onterio instead. Go out another door and I'm outside and my husband has contracted a gardener to build a picnic spot in the yard. Never mind we can't hire a gardener and my husband isn't someone who would think about having a picnic until I tell him its time to get in the car because we're going to a picnic. Just great, scary, comical fun.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

I had another Housewives of Beverly Hills dream! I had a previous one a month or so ago about Brandi having long toe nails and getting angry at Lisa for not loaning her a pair of pantyhose! This new dream wasn't as extreme. We were having a party in a place that looked like Kyle's boutique. There was a runway and everything. Not much happened. I really must cut out watching this show! lol
    CantGetNuf likes this.

I knew I was watching way to much Friends when I dreamed I beat up Rachel but in slow motion. And all the other friends were mad at me and called me mean. I don't even know why I wanted to beat her up in the dream, I liked all of the friends.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

One of my favorite dreams occured when I was in my 30's. I still remember it well!

I dreamed that I was at this hamburger joint in Raleigh, NC, near my job. They only have outdoor picnic tables to sit on. I dreamed I was there with Donny Osmond! (Donny was my teen idol and I have loved him ever since.) We were laying on top of one of the picnic tables kissing and really making out. We looked like normal adults, but suddenly a police officer approached us and asked us to stop. He was not happy with Donny and wanted to know why he was there and why was he doing such a thing with an underage girl! Me? I wasn't underage. I was 30 something! LOL I tried to explain to the officer that I was not underage, laughed at the big mistake and we ran away quickly.

I'll never forget that dream. I still have no idea where it came from. Childhood memories I guess.
    CantGetNuf likes this.

Last night I dreamed it was early in the morning & I had a few people at my house. That alone makes it weird at best. I live alone & no one would be there early in the morning. Anyhow, for some reason they were all trying to start my car & it wouldn't start for any of them. I needed to be at work so I told them to quit & I'd do it, but they just kept trying and ignoring me. Finally they told me the battery was dead & the car was flooded.
    I walked outside, got in the car & started it right up. I told them all to leave my car alone!
    End of dream.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Love the Donny dream. I had a dream once about Larry Bird era player named Kevin ? (not really a sports fan, but he was cute). We started making out, but when it started getting hot and heavy, I told him I couldn't because I was married (true at the time), but when I woke up, I was mad at myself. You should be allowed to cheat in your dreams!
    CantGetNuf and Debb70 like this.
    Count your blessings!

Oh I know! I have dreamed that I was at a huge buffet of food with crazy goodlooking deserts, but I turned them down. (In real life I'm a Type I diabetic.) I awoke and could have kicked myself! Why didn't I eat the goodies in my dream?

+ Reply to Thread