+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: What does my dream mean?

I had another one of those angry dreams.

I dreamed that I had a bunch of animals like goats, sheep, little ponies, dogs and rabbits. I had trained them to do little tricks like dancing. I gathered them up and was walking with them up the street to a parking lot where I was going to perform my act!!!!!!!!! Is this the craziest thing you have ever heard of????????? I laughed when I awoke yesterday.

Sounds lovely and fun.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I dreamed that I had a bunch of animals like goats, sheep, little ponies, dogs and rabbits. I had trained them to do little tricks like dancing. I gathered them up and was walking with them up the street to a parking lot where I was going to perform my act!!!!!!!!! Is this the craziest thing you have ever heard of????????? I laughed when I awoke yesterday.

How fun! Are you thinking of making a career change?

I have a lot of traveling dreams. Lately, I've been going to houses of people and relatives that I was close to when I was a kid. They have all passed away. When I visit the homes, I go from room to room and see everything like it was the last time I was there. Afterwards in my dream, I sit down and draw floor plans of the inside including furniture and outside landscape plans. They are so realistic. I guess I'm missing those people.

... or just making sure you don't forget. The act of drawing the floor plans seems like you're making concrete memories so they don't fade.
    Count your blessings!

That make sense to me. Although, I won't ever forget them. I loved going to their homes.

FORT Newbie

I use the website dreambible.com when my dreams weird or scary.
    Debb70 likes this.

If I could control my dreams, every night would be me spending time with my guardian angel.
    Debb70 likes this.

Yes, I am thinking of changing careers. I've been giving it some thought for months. It involves getting another degree. More school is not really something I relish, but I guess I have no choice. It's way outside the legal field that I've been in for over 20 years! Wish me luck. OH, it does NOT involve a circus or dancing goats though! lol

Perhaps I was thinking of a new career, but got side tracked in my dreams because I have been looking at so many Christmas decorations. I've purchased a couple of those little animal decorations of deer, squirrels, etc. They are made of straw/wood like material. I'll try to find a photo. HERE IT IS: I think they are so cute.

Reindeer Deer Sisal Straw Twig Christmas Decor Tree Bottle Brush Holiday Holly | eBay

I had a pretty sad dream.

We had family friends, a mother and daughter, who we have known for all of the daughter's life (she's the same age as my younger brother). But years ago now, we lost them. Not because of me, but because of my dad. He took out his anger on them due to something that happened with another one of their relatives. For a while before he finally cut them loose, he and his then-girlfriend wouldn't even let us see them anymore. To this day I would love to see them again. I found the daughter through facebook about a year or so ago now, and tried contacting her, making sure everything was okay and that they were doing fine.. She never responded. But, I am sure that she is. I hope they know that what happened was in no way my fault, or anyone's fault other than my dad's. I never agree with what my dad does or has done.
    I just happened to dream about the girl mentioned in this post I made a while ago. There are some people I dream about more often than others, and she's been there a few times. She and her mother are great people. We got along great with them. Well, "we" as in everyone except my dad. *sigh* But maybe it's time to move on.

+ Reply to Thread