+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 52 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152 LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: What does my dream mean?

I had a bad night.

I had two bad dreams about stuff I often dream about but never enjoy.

I'm in a bad mood.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Hmmm Batchelorwatcher, that's pretty odd, but it reminds me of a recurring dream I too, used to have for many years. I stopped having this dream a few years ago, but I had it almost weekly for years.

I would dream that I was in a building, house, castle, etc. and I would discover a very small opening in the floor or wall. (The hole was often no bigger than a basketball.) I would squeeze through the hole and go into other rooms inside the building that no one knew existed. Sometimes I would find treasures in the rooms and other times I would find animals that had been neglected. Sometimes the surprises were good and other times terrible.

I have always wondered about these dreams. I'll have to research them.
    I read that finding extra rooms is about finding new goals and experiences. Whenever I find extra rooms in my dreams, I always find the rooms by opening a door. Maybe I find extra rooms in places where I used to live because I should have had more experiences in the past.
    Debb70 likes this.

Dreaming about doors has all kinds of interpretation. Meaning of Dreams about Door - a dream interpretation dictionary

I had something very odd happen this past week. (I think it's happened to me once in the past, but it was about a case I had.)

This week I awoke around 2:30 a.m. with this very strange, terrible, anxious feeling over a personal/business matter. I had no idea why. I tried to get back to sleep, but kept waking up over this matter. There was no reason for this. I was so confused. So, I got up early and starting googling the matter. OMG, I discovered that there was something I needed to attend to with an insurance matter and I had not been aware of it. If I had not had the dream wake me up and cause me concern, I would have missed the problem and terrible consequences could have occurred!!! What a relief. What do you think causes things like that to happen? I think God was talking to me. You think?
    cablejockey and Photobabe like this.

I think your subconscious knew and was nagging you to pay attention.
    Count your blessings!

I guess. It's just that I had no way of knowing this information. Odd....I'm thankful nonetheless!

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

I think it's possible. I believe the world works in mysterious ways sometimes....

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I had another reality show dream.

But then I also had a dream that I was in India (possibly influenced by Eat Pray Love, which I watched a while ago). I went to what I thought was a restaurant in India, but it turned out to be a literal Indian version of Tim Horton's (a coffee place we have here). But everything there was overpriced and bad quality.

A few nights ago I had a dream that I was Billy Idol's manager and partner in crime. We enjoyed throwing people off bridges (GTA IV is what I can blame for that ).

That's all I can remember right now.

I had a dream the other night that stayed with me for days. I think I get it, but I'll share. It took place in a dream house I've been to before (not in real life). Entrance level is the top floor which is very cluttered with random things... boxes of old Barbie dolls, jewelry, kitchen ware, etc. It's very easy for me to get distracted in a negative way with all the clutter. Then I remember that two floors down there is a door that opens onto a beach by the ocean and I want to go there. If I can get to the door without being distracted, the middle floor is full of old stuff that's obsolete - clunky furniture, machines that are no longer useful (like an adding machine, reel to reel tap player). I often get distracted on that floor because I'm overwhelmed by the feeling that there might be something valuable there that I've forgotten about. I know in past dreams I have made it to the beach and it is blissful there. All my cares fall away if I can reach it. But in the recent dream, I had made it to the middle floor when people arrived - two very handsome men and a pregnant woman about to give birth... which she proceeded to do on the top floor. I had had another dream about a pregnant woman earlier that night.
    I think the whole pregnancy thing is because they're already talking about cutting teachers for next year - specifically half of the teachers on my team (art, music, gym, health, tech ed, etc.) I'm so close to retirement, I've been thinking of what I should do if I'm laid off - whatever I do it will be "birthing" a new life.
    Count your blessings!

OMG, Gutmutter, your dreams remind me of mine so much. I used to dream about a house almost every night and bodies of water. I think you may be on to something about birthing or a new life and how that relates to concern over your job. Until the matter resolves itself, you might keep a dream journal. I have had dreams that warned me or gave me information that was quite helpful. I would pay attention to them.

+ Reply to Thread