+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: What does my dream mean?

I had a dream that I chatted with Rihanna online, one-on-one.
    cablejockey likes this.

I believe that only I can have unnerving nightmares about the Batman theme song

So let's see if I remember my last dream.

I had a dream that I was watching a movie that starred Julia Roberts and Harrison Ford. It was a movie where families who led seemingly normal lives would then die off in awful ways. I remember one scene where this woman went out on a date with a guy who seemed nice. Then what happened was he secretly led her into a gang rape trap where she was assaulted and then beheaded. (I know where I got this from)

Then there was a scene where a single mother of two suddenly died from a heart attack, and her sons soon followed (I know where I got this from too). I'm sure other stuff happened too.

Then I had a dream about another movie where two girls were possessed by dead celebrities.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    So let's see if I remember my last dream.

I had a dream that I was watching a movie that starred Julia Roberts and Harrison Ford. It was a movie where families who led seemingly normal lives would then die off in awful ways. I remember one scene where this woman went out on a date with a guy who seemed nice. Then what happened was he secretly led her into a gang rape trap where she was assaulted and then beheaded. (I know where I got this from)

Then there was a scene where a single mother of two suddenly died from a heart attack, and her sons soon followed (I know where I got this from too). I'm sure other stuff happened too.

Then I had a dream about another movie where two girls were possessed by dead celebrities.
    No offense JK. but sometimes your nightmares give me nightmares!

Someone asked you about meds and side effects ... and I know that vivid nightmares can be a side effect of many drugs ... even OTC's so that might be one cause.

I wish you would have a nice dream reflecting what your real life dreams are.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

The Rihanna one was nice.

This last one wasn't really a nightmare. It kind of reminded me of Final Destination, a series which I have never seen a full movie of, but, like with many other movies, I know a lot about.

I have had bad experiences in a summer camp when I was 15. They still come into my dreams sometimes. Like last night.

FORT Fogey

I had an unusual dream about a new apartment. Usually I have dreams about finding extras rooms in places where I used to live. The apartment was a very large one room apartment: it was open as a demo apartment. All of the apartments in the building must have been the same. There was a large crowd of people looking at the apartment. There were also some people sitting in chairs on the patio. For some reason, everyone seemed to think that the apartment was spectacular. There wasn't any clutter in the apartment. There were two tables, and some free samples of shampoo or coin purses, or something like that. Earlier in the day, I had been at an event that a politican had organized. There were more people there than I had expected. That must have been why there were so many people looking at the apartment.

Hmmm Batchelorwatcher, that's pretty odd, but it reminds me of a recurring dream I too, used to have for many years. I stopped having this dream a few years ago, but I had it almost weekly for years.

I would dream that I was in a building, house, castle, etc. and I would discover a very small opening in the floor or wall. (The hole was often no bigger than a basketball.) I would squeeze through the hole and go into other rooms inside the building that no one knew existed. Sometimes I would find treasures in the rooms and other times I would find animals that had been neglected. Sometimes the surprises were good and other times terrible.

I have always wondered about these dreams. I'll have to research them.

Right after my divorce, when I moved into my current house, I dreamt I was in my old house (now my ex-husband's) & he had done a ton of remodelling. He had added quite a few of those hidden extra rooms (in places there just wasn't anywhere to put them.) I went down into the formerly small storage basement & there was a huge long bar, a dance club with music playing & loads of people, all who were greeting me happily. I kept walking down length of the club & it just kept going a very long way, as in blocks & blocks at least. At the end there were steps to an exit door that exitted right next to a lovely lakeside resort with boat cruises & a gorgeous restaurant. I felt he had been hiding this all those years. We didn't live anywhere near any kind of water, much less a lake.
    Anyhow, when I woke up I was really disappointed that I had let him have the house with such a fantastic situation. I felt like I had been cheated.

Needless to say, there's no hidden rooms, bar, club, or resort. Just the same house sitting in the same place with very minimal changes.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

That's so odd that we all had that same type of dream.

He's a pretty good link about it.

Dream Moods Dream Themes: House
    Last edited by Debb70; 10-28-2013 at 03:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread