+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: What does my dream mean?

So the movie doesn't bother me in my dreams too often. I've dreamed about the shock video way more often.

I can even find good in such a movie. Like I said, I haven't seen it, but i can understand the message trying to be conveyed. The director caused controversy in his own home country because the movie was basically a metaphor for how he viewed the country's government. The government screws you from birth and even after death (which explains those scenes...). That's what I believe. I am thinking way too much into it though, aren't I.

I had a dream that it was dark and I saw a rat moving along the floor. I freaked out and had one of those jump-scare awakings. These are rare.

Lately I've been dreaming quite about two different events:

I often dream about being back in high school. These dreams usually end with me wanting to escape.

I also sometimes dream about getting really angry with someone. I explode at them and scream awful things. Maybe for no good reason, either. Sometimes I make them cry yet continue the rage. Those dreams scare me. I'm not like that in real life.

Dreaming about going back to high school is a common one and usually stirs up the feelings of stress and anxiety we experienced back then. I know when I have those dreams they are not fun, because those years were not fun for me! As for yelling and screaming at someone--are you angry with someone in your waking hours? Someone who you cant express your anger to? Dream Moods: Your Dream Symbol Interpretation

Am I angry with someone in real life? Well, yes. A lot of people. I have directed a rageful anger towards a whole general group of people, plus a few I know personally.

It is not good.

But I still do not react towards them the way I did in my dreams.

Oh, and I dreamed of Serbian Film again last night.

Last year I was having some dreams where I was angry at someone, (this person was not treating me with respect and was making my life miserable) but I stopped being around that person and the angry dreams went way! What a relief.

I had a great dream last night. I dreamed that one of my best friends was dating George Clooney! I went out to dinner with them and when we arrived, we discovered that Robert Plant had a concert about to start in the courtyard of the hotel. George went to the front desk and got us front row seats and we sat down and began to enjoy the show! What a treat!
    Last edited by Debb70; 10-01-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I had the weirdest dream last night. It was one of those that when I became aware I was dreaming, it was like I had come in late to a movie and was trying to figure out what was going on.

Apparently I had been working for Donald Trump in some capacity and living in an apartment/condiminium that came along with my job. We had some kind of falling out and I made the mistake of asking if I still had a job. I got the feeling as I said it that if I had said nothing, I probably could have kept living at my apartment but since I brought it up, they decided to get rid of me. Not kill me, just make me leave my apartment.

A meeting was arranged between me and Trump and when I drove up to where he was, somebody jumped out of nowhere and threw a bucket of water in his face. He was carrying on like I had done it and I realized I was being set up. They were going to use this as an excuse to fire me.

Later on, I was back at my apartment wondering if I could talk my dad into coming to live with me so we could keep the place. A lady I worked with came in and was showing my place to someone she was going to sell it to. I started telling them everything that was wrong with the place.

There were a lot more details but it would take forever to go into all that. Anyway, strange dream. All I can think of what it means is I'm worried about money (like always) and I'm unhappy with my current job. My anxieties manifested into this dream. Plus, I might be watching too much reality tv!
    Hyper likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    I had the weirdest dream last night. It was one of those that when I became aware I was dreaming, it was like I had come in late to a movie and was trying to figure out what was going on.

Apparently I had been working for Donald Trump in some capacity and living in an apartment/condiminium that came along with my job. We had some kind of falling out and I made the mistake of asking if I still had a job. I got the feeling as I said it that if I had said nothing, I probably could have kept living at my apartment but since I brought it up, they decided to get rid of me. Not kill me, just make me leave my apartment.

A meeting was arranged between me and Trump and when I drove up to where he was, somebody jumped out of nowhere and threw a bucket of water in his face. He was carrying on like I had done it and I realized I was being set up. They were going to use this as an excuse to fire me.

Later on, I was back at my apartment wondering if I could talk my dad into coming to live with me so we could keep the place. A lady I worked with came in and was showing my place to someone she was going to sell it to. I started telling them everything that was wrong with the place.

There were a lot more details but it would take forever to go into all that. Anyway, strange dream. All I can think of what it means is I'm worried about money (like always) and I'm unhappy with my current job. My anxieties manifested into this dream. Plus, I might be watching too much reality tv!
    " Plus, I might be watching too much reality tv! " Who? You? Do you think so?

I don't know what it ALL means ... but certainly some chaos in your job situation.

Have you perhaps been hating your job/boss ... but afraid to lose a good income and benefits ... the bird in the hand thing?

Are you worried about being fired/let go ? The being set up thought made me think you may think that is what is happening ... maybe attrition being orchestrated at your job.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I have a pretty low paying job and I've been stuck here for about 12 years. I do get very annoyed with my boss and co-workers. So yeah, I really want out of my current job. I've been applying for jobs and going on interviews for 7 years and just haven't gotten a job offer. It's so frustrating! But a bad job is better than no job at all so I have no choice but to stay here and just hope my time will come.

I wasn't worried so much about what it meant. I just thought you all would get a kick out of hearing about it!
    Hyper likes this.
    Current Pools: Face Off 7, Masterchef 5, So You Think You Can Dance 11
    Upcoming Pools: Project Runway 13 Registration Deadline: July 31st

That is really bizarre, but I'm used to bizarre dreams! lol Donald is a jerk, so I'm glad somebody got him with water in your dream!
    Hyper likes this.

+ Reply to Thread