+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 61 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

FORT Fogey

Re: What does my dream mean?

I have talked to the manager about the smoker. He said, "She has to smoke somewhere." I also mentioned to the manager that I could smell cigarette smoke when I walk by another tenant's door, and he didn't seem to care that a tenant was smoking inside her apartment. The parking spaces aren't numbered. The smoking tenant parks near the stairs to avoid walking a long distance to her car whenever she smokes. She doesn't care that others are forced to inhale her secondhand smoke. She's the only tenant who smokes in her car. I've seen two other tenants smoke while walking up to their cars, but I just saw them do that once.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I have talked to the manager about the smoker. He said, "She has to smoke somewhere." I also mentioned to the manager that I could smell cigarette smoke when I walk by another tenant's door, and he didn't seem to care that a tenant was smoking inside her apartment. The parking spaces aren't numbered. The smoking tenant parks near the stairs to avoid walking a long distance to her car whenever she smokes. She doesn't care that others are forced to inhale her secondhand smoke. She's the only tenant who smokes in her car. I've seen two other tenants smoke while walking up to their cars, but I just saw them do that once.

So maybe your dream is telling you to take some action. Why don't you take that parking space and/or talk to some of the neighbors and ask them to help you beat her to the spot? I don't know where you live ... but that will work well in inclement weather .... raining hard, snow ... super hot etc.

I wonder if you would get arrested for spraying an air freshener in her general direction as you walk by.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

I really think my dream was all about that tenant who smokes in her car... it's about getting help, or wanting to get help. There usually are several empty parking spaces by the stairs. Most tenants don't mind walking a few extra feet to the stairs... but the tenant who smokes doesn't want to walk a longer distance every half hour. In the summer she smokes with the car door open. I can smell the smoke before I see her smoking. When it's raining, she must smoke with the car doors closed and the windows rolled up. I've never checked on the smoker during a rainstorm... I just want to get out of the rain as soon as possible. I don't know the tenants well enough to ask them to park in certain locations.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I had a bizarre Project Runway dream last night.

The news of the new All Stars cast played a role.

Ari South and Jeffrey Sebelia were guest judges on this current season. But the bizarre part was that they were both floating heads in a large test tube. Like, what the hell? Who dreams of this stuff? I do.

And I have an urge to name the movie I was talking about in the last post but I want people to show interest again first.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I dreamed about a severely disturbing, real-life movie that I know of, again.

A while ago I dreamed that there was a big sale in a movie store a couple blocks away, promoting this movie.

Then last night it was something to do with reviewing it.
    So tonight a friend of mine actually ended up watching this movie. Apparently it's not as bad as I thought it would be. I mean, the scenes are still there but it's more like visualizing what's happening as you know it's happening, rather than actually witnessing it with your eyes.

I asked him to rate it and he gave it 3/5. That makes me feel better.

Fine so although nobody asked (well one person did and I refused to answer), I might as well say it anyway. I shouldn't be ashamed. The people that have seen it, starred in it, or created it should be more ashamed than me.

It's called "A Serbian Film", from 2010. My curiosity has lead me to know the plot pretty well. The friend that watched it said the acting was really good and that "Saw" is worse. Well, I somehow doubt that for some reason. "Saw" doesn't have inhumane rape scenes like Serbian Film does, does it? I don't know. While I still don't plan to watch it, I can understand how it could be somewhat good. The plot seems interesting. That's all I can say.

For more details, look it up on Wikipedia. It's the only source I would trust.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Fine so although nobody asked (well one person did and I refused to answer), I might as well say it anyway. I shouldn't be ashamed. The people that have seen it, starred in it, or created it should be more ashamed than me.

It's called "A Serbian Film", from 2010. My curiosity has lead me to know the plot pretty well. The friend that watched it said the acting was really good and that "Saw" is worse. Well, I somehow doubt that for some reason. "Saw" doesn't have inhumane rape scenes like Serbian Film does, does it? I don't know. While I still don't plan to watch it, I can understand how it could be somewhat good. The plot seems interesting. That's all I can say.

For more details, look it up on Wikipedia. It's the only source I would trust.
    Thanks for telling us what the movie is. I feel bad that this is creeping into your dreams/nightmares. I know nothing about horror films because I avoid them
    The old horror movies were blessed with good acting by good actors and tongue-in-cheek scenes.

I don't know why you even know about this movie. Maybe to help banish those dreams ... you need to watch or do something fun or see a movie that is so funny it makes you laugh out loud.

Mohandas Gandhi

I don't know why you even know about this movie. Maybe to help banish those dreams ... you need to watch or do something fun or see a movie that is so funny it makes you laugh out loud.
    I just happen to know about these things. Same with most of the viral shock videos out there. I saw one of them and regretted it.

Ok, this isn't a dream per se, however after 9/11 I had a nightmares about the bridge that went across the West Side Highway and the World Trade Center. I guess you could say they were nightmares, but the real nightmare was what happend that day. I had a client meeting that forced me on that bridge today. I almost had a panic attack/cried but talked myself out of it telling myself that it was silly and I was being a drama queen. My Father was in 7 World Trade Center so it brought so many memories of that day.

But, I did it! Crossed the bridge and had a great client meeting!

Has anyone done what they have had nightmares about?
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

[QUOTE=beerbelly;4718574]Ok, this isn't a dream per se, however after 9/11 I had a nightmares about the bridge that went across the West Side Highway and the World Trade Center. I guess you could say they were nightmares, but the real nightmare was what happend that day. I had a client meeting that forced me on that bridge today. I almost had a panic attack/cried but talked myself out of it telling myself that it was silly and I was being a drama queen. My Father was in 7 World Trade Center so it brought so many memories of that day.

But, I did it! Crossed the bridge and had a great client meeting!

Has anyone done what they have had nightmares about?[/QUOTE]

I have had "bad" dreams that turned out to be pre-cognitive ... but not lately.

Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread