+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 54 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Re: What does my dream mean?

Did you get out of the house before the tornado blew by?

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I don't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I don't remember.
    You must have. You seem to have been both relocated and reborn.

Location Košice, Slovakia
    Age 1

JohnnyK likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

That number also always changes for some reason.

FORT Fogey

I had a dream about someone who had a reality tv show to help pay for their large house. I suggested to them that maybe they could rent out rooms instead. Their response was that all of the TV cameras and other equipment took up too much space for them to rent any rooms out. I was also washing a pile of laundry in my dream. (I have been putting off going to a laundromat). I looked up what dreams about doing laundry could mean. It could mean that I am trying to change my image, that I'm too concerned about how I appear to others.

I dreamed about a severely disturbing, real-life movie that I know of, again.

A while ago I dreamed that there was a big sale in a movie store a couple blocks away, promoting this movie.

Then last night it was something to do with reviewing it.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I had a dream about someone who had a reality tv show to help pay for their large house. I suggested to them that maybe they could rent out rooms instead. Their response was that all of the TV cameras and other equipment took up too much space for them to rent any rooms out. I was also washing a pile of laundry in my dream. (I have been putting off going to a laundromat). I looked up what dreams about doing laundry could mean. It could mean that I am trying to change my image, that I'm too concerned about how I appear to others.
    It sounds like the mess in the Big Brother house. Really! Julie Chen showed it on the last live show.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I dreamed about a severely disturbing, real-life movie that I know of, again.

A while ago I dreamed that there was a big sale in a movie store a couple blocks away, promoting this movie.

Then last night it was something to do with reviewing it.
    What's the movie?
    Last edited by echo226; 09-04-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Mohandas Gandhi

What's the movie?
    I really don't think anybody here wants to know of its existence.

All I'll say is that it's a 2010 European horror movie.

And some might know how disturbing they can make their movies.

FORT Fogey

I had a dream about a cab driver who had a dog who won some type of award for being a hero. I pretended to be interested in the dog. There were several cab drivers in the dream. I read that hailing a cab is about needing help in a waking situation. There is a tenant in my apartment building who smokes in her car, which she parks in a location that is near the gate and stairs. (Tenants aren't allowed to smoke inside their apartments). Usually when she's smoking I wait until she's finished befoe I walk by her car, but yesterday I had two heavy packages. That must have been why I had that dream.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I had a dream about a cab driver who had a dog who won some type of award for being a hero. I pretended to be interested in the dog. There were several cab drivers in the dream. I read that hailing a cab is about needing help in a waking situation. There is a tenant in my apartment building who smokes in her car, which she parks in a location that is near the gate and stairs. (Tenants aren't allowed to smoke inside their apartments). Usually when she's smoking I wait until she's finished befoe I walk by her car, but yesterday I had two heavy packages. That must have been why I had that dream.
    If the smoking bothers you that much and you need help, you need to tell the building manager to designate a smoking area for cars far away from where people have to walk. Why shoukd you have to wait? Is that her designated parking area?

Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread