+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

FORT Fogey

Re: What does my dream mean?

I had this dream when board was shut down. I wrote the details of the dream in an e-mail draft folder.
    In the dream, I was in a neighbor's living room. I saw some yellow material. The "design" of the fabric looked like the color of yellow delicious apples. I asked someone if I could have some of that fabric to cover a chair and for curtains. A dream about apples could symbolize an apple a day... one should take better care of oneself, maybe see a doctor. I should see a dentist, but they are expensive, just like apples. Dental procedures have always been expensive. Apples used to be cheap, but the price has gone up. (I read that the price of apples has gone up because there aren't enough bees). The color yellow symbolizes happiness and wisdom for a pleasant dream, and fear or inability to make a decision for an unpleasant dream. I tend to procrastinate. My dream seemed pleasant, but symbolism makes the dream seem unpleasant. In the dream, I then thought that green would be a pleasant color for cutains. Green has a variety of meanings in a dream. I then had a dream that I lived near the ocean.

JohnnyK ... your dreams sometimes sound like they are the edge of being nightmares.

Sometimes those "disturbing" dreams are related to what you ate ... really!

Interesting article that includes what you eat. and by the way ... the part about quitting smoking is absolutely true.:

Yahoo! Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs
    Last edited by echo226; 08-23-2013 at 03:32 PM.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I had a dream that I wrote the song "Glad You Came" by The Wanted! I was on a bus, and tried to shout it out to my fellow passengers, but I had laryngitis! When I finally got my words out, people started getting off the bus, one at a time!! They didn't really like The Wanted and wanted no part of it OR me! And I was getting my boogie on because I really like that song!

Could it get any stupider than that???
    JohnnyK likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but sometimes when I am, like, half-awake, I have songs playing in my head that don't even exist. Maybe one of these days I should get out of bed, if I can, and write down the lyrics. Then when I am fully awake I can start my music career.
    cablejockey likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I had a dream that I wrote the song "Glad You Came" by The Wanted! I was on a bus, and tried to shout it out to my fellow passengers, but I had laryngitis! When I finally got my words out, people started getting off the bus, one at a time!! They didn't really like The Wanted and wanted no part of it OR me! And I was getting my boogie on because I really like that song!

Could it get any stupider than that???
    Dreaming of being on a bus has some signifigance Bus Dreams: Dream Dictionary & Dream Interpretation I like that song too--interesting dream!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Very interesting! I was on public transportation, which I haven't been on in 40 years...easy......and I am a leader-kind of woman, thus my trying to command my fellow-passengers attention by holding the "spotlight"....and I start losing them, one-by-one! I take it the boredom was setting in! My voice failing me may have had to do with my retirement. I do kind of miss running the show!

And, now that I think about it, I was "Glad They Came"!!! It took me back to a time that I really enjoyed.....thus, the dancing!!
    Last edited by prhoshay; 08-24-2013 at 04:25 PM.
    cablejockey likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I had this dream when board was shut down. I wrote the details of the dream in an e-mail draft folder.
    In the dream, I was in a neighbor's living room. I saw some yellow material. The "design" of the fabric looked like the color of yellow delicious apples. I asked someone if I could have some of that fabric to cover a chair and for curtains. A dream about apples could symbolize an apple a day... one should take better care of oneself, maybe see a doctor. I should see a dentist, but they are expensive, just like apples. Dental procedures have always been expensive. Apples used to be cheap, but the price has gone up. (I read that the price of apples has gone up because there aren't enough bees). The color yellow symbolizes happiness and wisdom for a pleasant dream, and fear or inability to make a decision for an unpleasant dream. I tend to procrastinate. My dream seemed pleasant, but symbolism makes the dream seem unpleasant. In the dream, I then thought that green would be a pleasant color for cutains. Green has a variety of meanings in a dream. I then had a dream that I lived near the ocean.
    Your dream caught my attention as I also had a dream last week that I was helping one of my best friends paint her bathroom so she could sell her house. She asked my opinion and I picked a nice green color. Mind you, she is not intending to sell her house. (And as background, I also had two very vivid dreams that she was in emotional pain recently, though I asked her about it in real life and she said she wasn't.)

Fastforward to last night. I dreamed my same friend and her husband had moved to a an industrial type apt that was just one huge space with brick walls and exposed pipe. We were there with friends and she had met Derick Hough, dancer of Dancing With The Stars, and they were flirting like crazy and obviously having an affair. I was shocked, but let them know that I saw what was going on. My friend is very devoted to her husband so this was very shocking. Derick tried to change the subject. So, he and I left and got in a car to go to a rock concert. In the car, I was driving, Derick was in the passenger side and in the back was this guy just featured in the TLC special, The Man With The 132 Pound Scrotum!!!!!!!! What a wild dream! lol I'm almost afraid to know what this all means!
    Last edited by Debb70; 08-25-2013 at 02:44 PM.

I had a dream that I was in Paris. It's not the first time I did.
    cablejockey likes this.

I have never dreamed of being in a famous city! My dreams are so boring lately.

I also had a dream that I was in a house that a tornado was soon going to catch up to.

+ Reply to Thread