+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 59 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Like Tree144Likes

Thread: What does my dream mean?

Re: What does my dream mean?

Wow! Maybe the deer part was an end cap telling you the dream was a teachable moment. You're looking back on your childhood with a sense of chaos, disorder, and vengefulness (yearbook)... in response to your sister's recent betrayal of you? Unreturned library books... a feeling that all this is in some small part because of your own negligence? I don't know your whole family history other than what you've posted here, but you are the one who could puzzle it out best based on your emotional attachment to the different elements.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    In my most recent dream, I had a lot of stuff strewn all over. I'm not sure where I was when the dream started, but soon I ended up in the bedroom of the house I grew up in. Some of my stuff consisted of library books that I hadn't returned, yearbooks, and pots and pans. I wasn't sure what one of the things that I was looking at was. I found the yearbooks on a shelf in the closet area of my bedroom. My bedroom actually never had a closet... there was just a bar that I hung my clothes on. One of my siblings was also in the dream. Her clothes were piled on the carpet in her bedroom. The yearbooks that I found were hers. I was going to throw her yearbooks away in the dream. (In real life, that particular sibling told my stalker sibling where I live, the name of my HMO, and the name of my dentist). In the dream, there was a yearbook picture of a girl wearing a prom dress and glasses. (In real life, that sibling wears glasses). There also was a picture of a deer surrounded by vegetation, and pointing a garden hose at a teacher. The teacher looked startled. I read that to see a deer in a dream symbolizes grace, compassion, gentleness and natural beauty. A hose symbolizes one's direction and expresses one's emotions. A hose represents renewal, rejuvenation and cleansing. I wrote this dream down right after I woke up.
    Things have different meanings for different people. It sounds like anxiety over your sister stuff mixed with random stuff.
    You can do it!

bachelorwatcher My first reaction is that it is clearly about unfinished business.

The deer is directing YOU to take care of the unfinished business. Some of which may be long overdue ... like those library books.

All of these books and school related things also means there is something for you to learn, and certainly the non-stalker sibling is involved.

This goes along with what Gutmutter said about it being a teaching moment.

YOU are the teacher and the only one who can finish the business.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

In my most recent dream, I looked out my window and saw a roller coaster. The roller coaster looked like a gentle ride... like the local train except that the ride didn't have a roof. I was looking at the people on the ride, and they were looking at me. I read that dreaming about an amusement park means that one should have more fun.

FORT Fogey

In my previous dream, my library books were overdue, but in real life, I return my library books on time.
    I looked up what dreaming about library books could mean, but I couldn't find an answer. I looked up what dreaming about a teacher could mean, and there were a variety of interpretations. To see a teacher suggests that one is seeking some advice, guidance, or knowledge. One could be going through a situation in one's waking life where one is being treated like a student or being put to a test.*I have been writing letters to politicans. I rarely get an answer. When I do get an answer, it's typically a form letter. So the teacher in my dream could be me trying to make my voice heard about a variety of issues.

I had a dream with lots of pandas, dogs in my lap and a butterfly garden. Also a beautiful beach.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fogey

I read that pandas could mean difficulties coming to a compromise in a waking situation. Or a panda could be symbolic of your childlike qualities, or something that's cuddly. A dog symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, or fidelity. A dog might also represent a person with those qualities. Butterflies represent longevity, creativity, romance, joy, or spirituality. The ocean represents spirituality, refreshment, tranquility, or renewal.
    Also, the teacher in my dream wasn't me. The teacher symbolized those who work for politicians. In the dream, I was trying to cleanse them with a garden hose. The teacher/politician's representatives couldn't/wouldn't do anything to help me... they just wanted to move on to the next constituent.
    beerbelly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    I read that pandas could mean difficulties coming to a compromise in a waking situation. Or a panda could be symbolic of your childlike qualities, or something that's cuddly. A dog symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, or fidelity. A dog might also represent a person with those qualities. Butterflies represent longevity, creativity, romance, joy, or spirituality. The ocean represents spirituality, refreshment, tranquility, or renewal.
    Also, the teacher in my dream wasn't me. The teacher symbolized those who work for politicians. In the dream, I was trying to cleanse them with a garden hose. The teacher/politician's representatives couldn't/wouldn't do anything to help me... they just wanted to move on to the next constituent.
    It sounds as if you have the answers and have come to the conclusions regarding the meanings. See ? You taught yourself via the dream. Congratulations!
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I woke up from a bizarre dream.

It was a dream about dreams. Something about a group of people who get killed if they live out what they didn't see in their dreams.

For example, this one guy had a dream/vision that he was visiting his mother. He then saw her in the real world, but was joined by a female member in that group who never dreamed about his mother. As a result, she violated the law of the group and was killed instantly.

Yeah.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

And that reminds me of that dream I had a while ago with a shower that was supposed to sound like people vomiting after eating skunk.

I wouldn't even be able to make these up if my life depended on it.

At least they make for interesting story ideas.

+ Reply to Thread